10 Day Park Hopper pass for Disneyland

That's a heck of a deal Disney gives you. That's the same price as a 5 day hopper for us Americans.

10 days at Disney!!! Woohooo! That's nice because you get to take your time and not worry about having to cram everything in 1 or 2 days. Even if you don't go all 10 days, you still got an AMAZING deal!

Have a magical time!
Kriss :tink:

Dang! Lucky Australians!! I wonder why that is, though. It was a huge bummer for my family when we were limited to 5 days; we used to like having a 6 day trip.

They are great hey! We have used the 10 day passes twice now and still go open to close every single day. Travel way to far to not soak up every ounce of Disney. Have ordered them again for our trip in March :D

I saw your post on Facebook too. So can you buy these for us, or do you have to show your Aussie ID? I am so jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter