10 day World Pass??

Mickey

Dis Veteran
Has anyone ever heard of the 10 day World Pass? If so, is it worth buying? Where can I purchase it? What is the logistics of having this pass?

Thanks

I just found out from another DISer about buying passes from Paramount International - they have a 10 day pass. I know nothing about this company though, maybe others here have used them.

Yes, I've seen them on Paramount's site. They are a reputable dealer.

Check the fine print on the ticket, though. I believe the 10 days must all be used within a fixed period of time--something like within 21 days of its first use.

The 10 day world pass has long been sold to guests from the United Kingdom. Not sure US residents can even buy it. It is good for 10 days admission to all parks, waterparks, DQ, Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports (like the Ultimate Park hopper Pass) Pass expires 21 days after first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter