pascal

Earning My Ears
When will the 10% discount offer end.
We want to go im May 16 :woohoo:

Who Knows a Code to get more Discount

Cheers :cheer2:
Pascal

Pascal,

we are going next week and I'm anxious to receive a code so I can make our reservations. Have you heard anything yet? I have requested a 20% code that may be good until March 31 apparently.

Let me know if you can

thanks,
Ed

Pascal,

we are going next week and I'm anxious to receive a code so I can make our reservations. Have you heard anything yet? I have requested a 20% code that may be good until March 31 apparently.

Let me know if you can

thanks,
Ed

On this dates you will get 10%
Jan. 18 - Feb. 16
March 1 - 10
May 1 - 19
Sept. 5 - Oct. 7
Nov. 12 - Dec. 20

This answer i got from DC:
There is also an American Express promotion. The promo code is AXPDC2.

Conditions: Must be purchased with your AMEX card: Cheque only applies to dolphin reservations: Each dolphin participant will receive a 50.00 check at check-in.

Maybe this is something for you.

Regards,
Pascal

We bought our tickets back in Nov 06 for our May 07 visit. I discovered the coupon code and called them. The Rep was the most pleasant women I have spoken with in a long time. She told me all about her dolphin experience..and before she was done telling me about it, She had credited our account appx $175. The deal is that there has to be discount rates available for that day, which there was. Very impressed with the customer service staff.

On this dates you will get 10%
Jan. 18 - Feb. 16
March 1 - 10
May 1 - 19
Sept. 5 - Oct. 7
Nov. 12 - Dec. 20

This answer i got from DC:
There is also an American Express promotion. The promo code is AXPDC2.

Conditions: Must be purchased with your AMEX card: Cheque only applies to dolphin reservations: Each dolphin participant will receive a 50.00 check at check-in.

Maybe this is something for you.

Regards,
Pascal

For the AMEX, can your purchase your admission now and then get the checks?? Or is there a certain time period you can do it and use it? I hope that makes sense?? :confused3

We bought our tickets back in Nov 06 for our May 07 visit. I discovered the coupon code and called them. The Rep was the most pleasant women I have spoken with in a long time. She told me all about her dolphin experience..and before she was done telling me about it, She had credited our account appx $175. The deal is that there has to be discount rates available for that day, which there was. Very impressed with the customer service staff.

Can you please tell me what code you used for the discount. I am taking my daughters to Discovery Cove in October. Thanks for you help.

Here is the discount we used but look at the mousesavers webpage for even more discounts.

Save 15% on a dolphin swim. Plus when you book this offer Discovery Cove will donate $25 to the Nature Conservatory. Use code TNC. Valid 2/2/07–6/15/07 and 9/1/07–12/31/07. Blackout dates include 3/23–4/23/07. Thanks to Venus F for info.!

here's the link to the whole page of discovery cove discounts available.

mousesavers.com/discoverycove

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter