10% Goal!

MelessaG

DIS Veteran
I went to WW last night after several days of not always successfully fighting the urge to snack on the kids' Halloween candy (though I did do much better than I would have pre-WW). Imagine my shock at having lost another pound and reaching my first 10% weight loss goal. (that is losing 10% of my starting weight when I began the program). I got the pretty key chain and a big boost in motivation not to eat any more candy! I'm so excited, I had to share. (I also made sure to buy some two point bars, just in case the cravings are unbearable)

Congrats!!!!!

I got my 10% key chain this week too. I actually met my 10% goal two weeks ago but we (me and my instructor) didn't notice! I can't wait to get that charm that signifies Life Time Member!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Sundie

Good for you! I'm so proud of you, I sure hope you are proud of <i>yourself</i>.

Katholyn

Congrats to you too, Sundie! I'm still quite a few pounds away from the lifetime charm, but I'm feeling like I will make it.

Woo Hoo! :jumping1: You'll get Lifetime before you know it!

I can't wait to join you and get my keychain too - 12 more lbs. :teeth:

Great job Melessa!!!! I bet that is a major boost for you :bounce:

I only need 2.8 pounds to go to my first 10%. Hope to have it next week, but might take me two:rolleyes:

You will get there. It took me a bit longer than I planned, but it was worth it!

Melessa - congrats on reaching your 10% goal! That is an accomplishment. We have WW at work and I believe my co-workers have lost close to 400 pounds since the program started at the beginning of the year. I am so proud of each and everyone of them. Especially one gal who is a good friend. She is about 8 pounds from goal and she is so excited. She looks greta too and I'm sure you do to!

Keep up the great work! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter