10 Mths of WDW Planning leads us to~~DISNEYLAND!! Report Completed~Pic Heavy!!!

Next set is from CarsLand. This one cracked me up.....we got photo bombed!!! :lmao:

Photo0106FourBySix.jpg

Now that the kid had moved on.....lol

Photo0112FourBySix.jpg

Photo0114FourBySix.jpg

Photo0118FourBySix.jpg

This was from our ride on Radiator Springs Racers.

Photo0120FourBySix.jpg

We didn't get the picture of Ty, Derek & Ally because I guess she had her feet up on the dash & since that is a no no, they won't even post the picture.

The kids with Aviator Minnie in Condor Flatts.

Photo0124FourBySix.jpg

Photo0127FourBySix.jpg

Photo0129FourBySix.jpg

Photo0134FourBySix.jpg

The beautiful fountain on Buena Vista Street. (of course our family is big enough, we covered most of it up.....lol)

Photo0135FourBySix.jpg

Photo0140FourBySix.jpg

I'm showing you this one because I'm not sure I've ever gotten a picture that cut off parts of our group.....lol

Photo0142FourBySix.jpg

The Walt & Mickey statue on Buena Vista Street.

Photo0144FourBySix.jpg

Photo0147FourBySix.jpg

Photo0152FourBySix.jpg

Photo0154FourBySix.jpg

There's more, more, more to come.....but photobucket started acting up....so done for now!!

Great pics again. How much is the Photopass+ ? It seems like a good deal with the ride pics included. And how does that work? Do you hand them your photopass after the ride? Looking forward to catching up on you other TR. Hope you read mine later this year to read how you influenced my trip. Thanks for sharing yours.

Great pics again. How much is the Photopass+ ? It seems like a good deal with the ride pics included. And how does that work? Do you hand them your photopass after the ride? Looking forward to catching up on you other TR. Hope you read mine later this year to read how you influenced my trip. Thanks for sharing yours.

$69.95 for the Photopass+. They give you the card on a lanyard that you show just like you would the regular card. After the ride, you give the CM your card & photo # and they add it to your account. If you do a character meal, when they come to your table with the picture package, show them your card & they will give you the package for free. Those packages run $30 each.....so if you do 2 meals and 1 on-ride photo.....you pretty much had paid for it. Then on top of those perks, you also get all your photopass pictures on a CD and a Gallery CD with professional park pictures.

Thanks for the tip. I am leaning towards 2 character meals, Ariels Grotto lunch for my DD6 and Surfs Up! for the boys DS3 and DS1. Would you say thats a good choice or should I go for Goofy's Kitchen or Storytellers instead of Surfs Up? Well, you have fun planning your upcoming trip, I'm sure the anticipation is killing you.

Thanks for the tip. I am leaning towards 2 character meals, Ariels Grotto lunch for my DD6 and Surfs Up! for the boys DS3 and DS1. Would you say thats a good choice or should I go for Goofy's Kitchen or Storytellers instead of Surfs Up? Well, you have fun planning your upcoming trip, I'm sure the anticipation is killing you.

Depends on who you want to see at the meals. Surf's Up will have Mickey (the only meal he's at), Stitch and then a mix of Minnie, Daisy, Max, Pluto, Goofy. You are never guaranteed characters.....but Mickey & Stitch are pretty regular.
It's a smaller buffet that offers some different choices, lots of character interaction because it's a smaller venue. They have the kids get up and dance, surf, hula hoop, etc.

Goofy's Kitchen is a HUGE buffet with lots of choices. It's a louder meal with game playing down by the buffet and dancing. Characters that seem pretty regular is Goofy, Pluto and then could have Minnie, Max, Chip, Dale, a Princess, Alice, Baloo, Brer Fox, etc. I've seen as little as 4 characters and up to 9.

Storyteller's is a very laid back meal. Could even be called boring....... I enjoy it for the "rare" characters and good food. But it's never on the top of the list for going.

So it depends on what you're looking for. I like all of them, but for different reasons.

You know......Minnie's would be a good option too for little ones. Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Minnie, and more of the classic characters are always a hit with littles. There's usually quite a few characters on hand here as well. The food is meh.......

Now I just made your decision harder....... :rotfl2:

Back to the Photopass pictures. These were taken at the Buena Vista Street Christmas Tree.

Photo0157FourBySix.jpg

Photo0161FourBySix.jpg

Photo0164FourBySix.jpg

Photo0167FourBySix.jpg

Surf's Up with Mickey breakfast.

Photo0169FourBySix.jpg

Photo0172FourBySix.jpg

Photo0176FourBySix.jpg

Photo0177FourBySix.jpg

Ty & I took Michayla to meet Tinkerbell at Pixie Hollow.

Photo0181FourBySix.jpg

Photo0184FourBySix.jpg

I already shared this one.......we also got this in a 16x20 portrait. Love this!!

Photo0188FourBySix.jpg

Photo0191FourBySix.jpg

Photo0192FourBySix.jpg

Photo0195FourBySix.jpg

Photo0200FourBySix.jpg

This is when I took Michayla for a walk during our BBQ dinner. We saw Pluto at the Big Thunder Ranch back area.

Photo0202FourBySix.jpg

Photo0204FourBySix.jpg

Photo0207FourBySix.jpg

Photo0212FourBySix.jpg

Photo0215FourBySix.jpg

Photo0218FourBySix.jpg

Photo0221FourBySix.jpg

Then Tyler joined us.

Photo0223FourBySix.jpg

Photo0225FourBySix.jpg

Photo0229FourBySix.jpg

Minnie & Friends breakfast at the Plaza Inn.

Photo0231FourBySix.jpg

Photo0235FourBySix.jpg

Chip & Dale on Buena Vista Street.

Photo0241FourBySix.jpg

Photo0245FourBySix.jpg

Photo0247FourBySix.jpg

Photo0251FourBySix.jpg

Jake from Jake & the Neverland Pirates on Disney Jr. Since this was a new character for us......we stopped for the picture.

Photo0254FourBySix.jpg

Photo0257FourBySix.jpg

Photo0258FourBySix.jpg

Photo0262FourBySix.jpg

At the end of the street in the Hollywood Backlot area.

Photo0264FourBySix.jpg

Photo0267FourBySix.jpg

Photo0271FourBySix.jpg

The photographer had us point to the biggest troublemaker in our group.....lol

Photo0274FourBySix.jpg

It's Stitch!!

Photo0277FourBySix.jpg

Photo0281FourBySix.jpg

The entrance into CarsLand and the "Snow"mobile.....lol Wasn't happy with how dark these turned out. The ones off Mike's camera was much better.

Photo0283FourBySix.jpg

Photo0287FourBySix.jpg

This was in the Duffy photo spot.....just no Duffy.

Photo0288FourBySix.jpg

Photo0293FourBySix.jpg

Photo0296FourBySix.jpg

This set is from in front of the Christmas tree in Paradise Pier. I was disappointed that they didn't offer the Stitch bursting out of the Christmas gift this year.

Photo0299FourBySix.jpg

Photo0301FourBySix.jpg

Photo0305FourBySix.jpg

Photo0306FourBySix.jpg

Photo0310FourBySix.jpg

The on-ride photos from California Screamin'. Tyler in the yellow.

Photo0314FourBySix.jpg

Derek, Anthony, Ally & Addy.

Photo0315FourBySix.jpg

The Santa at the Disneyland Hotel.

Photo0318FourBySix.jpg

Photo0319FourBySix.jpg

Photo0325FourBySix.jpg

Photo0329FourBySix.jpg

One more post to go!!

Goofy's Kitchen Dinner. I was really upset that they didn't include the pictures we had taken with Michelle & her daughter Zoe. They didn't scan my card until after our family shot & then the shot with the two of them included.....so not sure where those pics went??

Photo0330FourBySix.jpg

Photo0334FourBySix.jpg

Photo0336FourBySix.jpg

Our last photopass picture was taken in front of the Buena Vista Street Christmas Tree after dark.

Photo0339FourBySix.jpg

Photo0342FourBySix.jpg

Photo0346FourBySix.jpg

Tyler had a few photopass pictures done on his solo day. This is him with Mickey on Buena Vista Street.

Photo0351FourBySix.jpg

Photo0353FourBySix.jpg

Photo0357FourBySix.jpg

Photo0359FourBySix.jpg

Ty on Radiator Springs Racers.

Photo0364FourBySix.jpg

Ty on California Screamin'.

Photo0367FourBySix.jpg

And that friends..........is the end!!!

Thank you so much for hanging out with me & reliving our trip!!! I appreciated each & everyone of you!! Please join me on my PTR.....I'm leaving in 5 days with my oldest son, Nick and his fiance Marie. :yay:

CLICK HERE

Great Photopass pictures! Nice to see how they handle bigger groups. I hope there are as many photographers out when we go next month!

PHXscuba

Great Photopass pictures! Nice to see how they handle bigger groups. I hope there are as many photographers out when we go next month!

PHXscuba

Thanks!! Are you going in the "spring break" time frame....if so, you'll see photographers all over the place. I'm going next week and hope we find them easily since I purchased the Photopass+ again. I like getting my monies worth out of them!

You really got your moneys worth for sure

Thanks for sharing your trip with us pixiedust:

Love how on the Screamin' Pics that Tyler ended up in a train with someone wearing a E. Washington sweatshirt. Off all places to see another Pac NW shirt, it's Southern Cal.

Love how on the Screamin' Pics that Tyler ended up in a train with someone wearing a E. Washington sweatshirt. Off all places to see another Pac NW shirt, it's Southern Cal.

I hadn't even noticed......lol :rotfl:

We saw a number of Duck shirts this trip. We'd go by and flash the "O" symbol at them!!

What a fun trip!!! your pics are so awesome! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter