$10 Off SW Pepsi Code?

Tiggs14

DIS Veteran
I'm just wondering if anyone has the $10 off Pepsi code for SeaWorld. If you do I would be very happy if you'd share it.

This is what I copies and pasted from the website

Save $10 online!
Enter the code from specially marked cans of Pepsi and Sierra Mist to save $10 with the online purchase of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando

Donna

I just drank a Pepsi can with this coupon on it, but I put it in the recycle bin! I'll see if I can down another one. :)

Originally posted by Tiggs14
That would be awesome :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You can post here or PM it to me :)

Just pulled a can out of the garbage: You can either do the on line way or bring the can. It says you need to show proof of Florida resident when you show the can. Unclear as to whether you need proof to register on line for the $10 off but the code is pep123

Thank you! I found this thread and was able to order the tickets online using the code. It made no mention that I had to be a FL resident.

I also ordered and printed these tickets online! Please tell me that I will be able to use these tickets in December with no problems!?!?!?

Originally posted by Chip126
I also ordered and printed these tickets online! Please tell me that I will be able to use these tickets in December with no problems!?!?!?

Looking at the promotion on the sight where you buy the pass with the $10 off the price, it refers to it as SUMMER SPLASH, but on the can it says you can use the can for up to 6 people's admissions and is valid from July 29-Dec.31,2003( with restrictions- I guess meaning Florida residency)

Might want to give Sea World a call and check on whether the pass is good during Dec. and whether it requires a Florida driver's licence for proof of residency , too.

On which website do you use this code?

Thanks!
Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter