10 pounds GONE!!!

tarbe

Earning My Ears
Whooo Hoo! I got on the scale this morning and I have officially lost 10 pounds total. My clothes are feeling better. I feel so much better than when i started.

I have had a challenge each week though. I go toa class at night and they serve dinner. I usually try to come later so they are done. Each week they ask me if i am eating and i have to remind them of my diet. I get a little embarrassed to have to bring it up. It is pretty personal. BUT i have not touched a bite there so i am proud of myself.

I do have a challenge Sun. My mother in law asked my family to dinner with all the works. Of all people, I really don't wnat to tell my in laws so i think i will have to eat over there and go off my plan for a day. I just need to remond myself to make good choices and SMALL portions. That is my major challenge.

Tarbe::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

CONGRATS ON THE 10LBS!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!

Hey grab yourself a clippie! 10lbs is a big deal!

Good Luck at the in laws - I just told mine I was on Akins(helps DH is also doing it) and they respect it and don't push carb high items at us.

Well I think we need to do a clippie dance for those 10lbs

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sue

Woohoo Tarbe! Congrats on the 10 pound loss. It's not easy losing even one pound and you've done it ten times over!!!!

So, where is your 10 pound clippie? :)

That's great!! And good for you for being able to withstand the temptation at your class. You should be very proud of yourself. ::yes:: Keep up the great work!!

Congrats on those 10 pounds. Go find yourself a clippie.:jumping1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter