10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Thanks for dropping in! I really appreciate it!!!! I hope I didn't bore you too much...

Not at all!

We have reservations for the HEA Dessert party, and I was just hoping to get more feedback...How is the view? How is the food??? For all the times I've been at WDW, this is the first dessert party we will be attending...

Here I'll link you to the review I wrote of it:

Happily Ever After Dessert Party

There's a vlog too with a bit at the party you'd be able to see some of the snacks and the view in it. The first couple minutes are Epcot/MK if you want to skip past those to the dessert party.

Happily Ever After Dessert Party Vlog

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVER AND I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

My son, Tim made it into the Disney College Program!!!!! He got his acceptance letter today!!!!!

He was offered the extended program from January to August, and his good friend, Casey was accepted too. So, he will know someone...Tim has tried 5 times to get in and his wish FINALLY came true!!!!! We are all so happy for him, and I wanted to share this special news with all of you!!!!
This is so awesome, I just saw your report. It is Andi’s dream to do this at some time during her college days!

This is so awesome, I just saw your report. It is Andi’s dream to do this at some time during her college days!

It took Timmy 5 tries, but he FINALLY did it!!!!! He's sooooo excited. Andy should apply!!!! I've read your TR's, and I think she'd be perfect!!!!:-)
Thanks for dropping in!!!!!!! I hope you'll want to stick around and read more...

UPDATE

Hi everyone! I am booking the Contemporary (Garden Wing) tomorrow for our June 2018 Girl's trip (the 5th-7th). My sister, Julie, niece, Gia and I will be sharing 1 room and my mom, Sue, and my twin daughter's, Ali and Ash will be sharing the other. We are only spending 1 day at MK and no dining plan. But, I have requests to book Homecomin' and Cali Grill, so hopefully that will all work out when it's time to book dining...
I will be booking the Don Cesar portion of the trip at the end of November...

Good morning! Mani and pedi are done! Cut and color are later this morning. Packing is almost complete. I just need to get through the next 3 days at work...

Hi everyone! 1 more day of work to get through and then we are off...I got my hair cut and colored, and I just have to add my sparkles to my carry on and last minute toiletries to the suitcase. I cannot wait to get out of cold, rainy Illinois and into warm, sunny Florida!!!!!

IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1066.JPG We landed in Tampa, grabbed our bags and went to pick up our rental car.

Well, because a certain rental co was running behind and a bit unorganized, we were upgraded to a caddy!! Let me tell you...nice digs!!!!

We headed to Joe's parents, had a cup of coffee with them and then drove the 5 minutes to my sisters. We spent some time playing with Gia, ate lunch and then headed out to The Hut for some music and alcohol (Todd's parents watched G).

Last edited:
IMG_1068.JPG IMG_1069.JPG IMG_1070.JPG After a few hours at one of our fav bars at John's Pass in St Pete, we picked up dinner for Todd's parents and G. Then the 4 of us changed and got ready for dinner ourselves. We had 7 O'clock reservations at an Italian restaurant down the street. Sorry, I forgot the name...the food was awesome , but service was very slow...
As soon as Gia wakes up we will get ready and head to Disney!!!!!

IMG_1072.JPG IMG_1073.JPG IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1078.JPG And when we got to check in at the Contemporary, we were surprised with a room upgrade...That's right kids, CL for the Sperandeo family!!!! I originally booked a tower room/lake view, which I got, but on the 12th floor with club level access for this girl...Some pics of the actual CL...

IMG_1080.JPG IMG_1081.JPG IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1086.JPG After check in, we hopped on a boat to WL. We had a snack and drink at Geyser Point. Joe and I shared the very yummy pulled pork with homemade chips. I enjoyed a blueberry lemonade with vodka and Joe had an old fashioned. Gia had some yogurt and fruit.

I know this is a spoiler alert, but it was great meeting you, Joe, and adorable Gia on Sunday! I'm so glad we made it happen :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter