10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Hi there! I'm laughing that you just finally learned to post pictures because I really didn't think there was anyone more technologically challenged than me :rotfl2:It's very nice to finally see picture of you and your family! Keep the coming as you post!

Hi there! I'm laughing that you just finally learned to post pictures because I really didn't think there was anyone more technologically challenged than me :rotfl2:It's very nice to finally see picture of you and your family! Keep the coming as you post!

HA! I am the worst when it comes to ANY tech object...These pics all came from my iphone. I still haven't figured out how to shrink pics from the camera...:yay: All in good time...

Hi everyone! I have a small update to post...I canceled breakfast at The Wave and booked breakfast at Boma instead. I figured we have already dined at The Wave for breakfast and dinner and have yet to eat at Boma. All the reviews look awesome, so I'm really excited to try it!

I also thought I'd post July's itinerary:

Fly into St Pete any time from June 28 to July 1st (We will book airfare in March).

Check into Coronado Springs on July 2nd EARLY and head over to the California Grill for "Brunch at the Top."
After breakfast, we will head back to resort to swim, relax and enjoy a few cocktails :tongue:
Dinner at Narcoossees with fireworks to follow...

July 3rd
Breakfast at Garden Grill and spend the day at Epcot with dinner at Teppen Edo. I am TOTALLY getting an avocado margarita this day!!!!

July 4
Breakfast at Boma.
My sister and her family arrive at Coronado Springs, so it's all about spending the day at the pool and then heading back to Narcoossees for dinner and 4th of July fireworks!!! pixiedust:

July 5
My brother arrives EARLY and we all head over to MK. We will start with lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. This will totally change if I can make reservations at Tony's (they aren't currently booking). Dinner is at BOG.

July 6
Breakfast at Olivia's and then off to Disney Springs for some retail therapy. After a bit of shopping, we will drive back to St Pete. We will fly home anywhere form July 12-16.

And, that should do it...

I'm tech challenged too. Back in the day when I was posting on here a lot, I had that photo thing down. Now...not so much. (i blame getting older!) However, I found this thread and it was helpful. I still don't have it completely figured out, but its a start.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/faqs-incl-avatars-sigs-finding-posts-cant-post-etc.1760755/

i don't know if it will give you the help you need. the subject of how to post/shrink photos is found in the second post on the thread. Hope it helps!

I'm tech challenged too. Back in the day when I was posting on here a lot, I had that photo thing down. Now...not so much. (i blame getting older!) However, I found this thread and it was helpful. I still don't have it completely figured out, but its a start.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/faqs-incl-avatars-sigs-finding-posts-cant-post-etc.1760755/

i don't know if it will give you the help you need. the subject of how to post/shrink photos is found in the second post on the thread. Hope it helps!

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi everyone! I have a small update to post...I canceled breakfast at The Wave and booked breakfast at Boma instead
I LOVED Boma breakfast when we ate there last January! I want to go back but Steve wasn't as big a fan as I was so we haven't yet. I also want to try the Wave breakfast buffet and am contemplating doing that in May :)

Breakfast at Garden Grill and spend the day at Epcot with dinner at Teppen Edo. I am TOTALLY getting an avocado margarita this day!!!!
Of course, you can't be in Epcot and NOT get one!

Dinner is at BOG.
One of our favorite TS restaurants :thumbsup2

I need to book a resort so I can see my countdown in MDE, I'm too lazy to count myself lol!

I don't get to see a countdown for the March trip on MDE, because we are staying at the Doubletree Disney Springs. :worried:
However, the 1 night we are in Orlando is totally devoted to Disney Springs, alcohol and LOTS of Disney souvenirs!!!!!!! Then, we are off to St Pete to babysit for my gorgeous niece.
0904161921a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter