10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

AUGUST UPDATE:

Joe and Ash leave a week from Wednesday to bring Timmy home. Their flight takes off at the unGodly hour of 6 am. Just thinking about that makes me tired...
After they land, pick up luggage and the rental car, it will be time to head over to Tim's apartment to pick him up. They are planning on starting their day at AK and then heading over to MK. Tim wants to say goodbye to all his supervisors one last time before leaving the magic of working at Disney behind...:sad:

Thursday, they will spend some time in DS before their lunch ressie at Homecomin'. After lunch, they make the hour and 15-minute drive to St Pete. Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning will consist of spending time with family, a White Sox/Rays game and of course, time at the beach... 8-)

I will be waiting for all of them Sunday morning with a large cup of coffee in hand...:yay:

Congratulations to Timmy!!! I"m sure he's sad its almost over, but I know you'll be thrilled to have him home :-)

11334451_hi

11473895_hi

I ordered these 2 Men's tees from Hot Topic yesterday for my upcoming Disney trip. What do you all think???? Cute, right?

All caught up again! Finally! Life is keeping me busy but here I am again :)
Belated happy anniversary and birthday wishes- looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating both it and your birthday :)
Tim’s graduation looks like so much fun. I’m sure he will be glad to be home even if he is a little sad at leaving. He looks like he’s got some great TSLgoodies to bring home with him :)

All caught up again! Finally! Life is keeping me busy but here I am again :)
Belated happy anniversary and birthday wishes- looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating both it and your birthday :)
Tim’s graduation looks like so much fun. I’m sure he will be glad to be home even if he is a little sad at leaving. He looks like he’s got some great TSLgoodies to bring home with him :)

Thanks, hon!!!
Tim is definitely sad having completed his College program...Joe and Ash are on a plane AS WE SPEAK, flying down to pick him up. The plan is to spend today in AK. Ash is in charge of sending me pics, so we will see how that goes...8-)

I'm jealous of your family at Animal Kingdom today!!! It just sunk in that today is finally August, so I get to go back to Disney this month! Woo hoo!!! And I love the Aladdin t-shirt you posted this weekend. So cute! Aladdin is my husband's favorite.

I'm jealous of your family at Animal Kingdom today!!! It just sunk in that today is finally August, so I get to go back to Disney this month! Woo hoo!!! And I love the Aladdin t-shirt you posted this weekend. So cute! Aladdin is my husband's favorite.

I wish I was going to Disney this month...I still have 2 months to go...:sad:
Isn't the tee super cute????!!!! It's a men's small. Hot Topic has a ton of adorable tees right now...I may have to order a few more...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

UPDATE:

Joe and Ashley made it to Orlando safe and sound. They dropped their bags at Tims and went straight to Animal Kingdom. Tim left them and went over to Magic Kingdom to say goodbye to some of his friends. They will hook up later...
Joe and Ashley were HANGRY, so they went to Satu'li Canteen. Ash had the kids corn dog meal with homemade chips and grapes and Joe ordered a beef/chicken bowl. They both thought the food was excellent. They were then able to grab 3 FP's: Dinosaur, EE, and the Safari...They were in line for Dinosaur when I last spoke to them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!