10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Just a quick update...Joe, Ali, Ash and I fly into Orlando on June 28th, because it was cheaper than flying into Tampa, which is no big deal. It's only an hour and 15 minute drive to St Pete. Anyway, our plane arrives at MCO at 8:50 am on that Wednesday, soooooooo....I asked Joe if he would mind having lunch in DS after we collect our bags and rental car...He said, "Not at all." So, I did what any wonderful mother/wife would do...I booked lunch reservations at Rain Forest Cafe. I know, I know, most people say YUCK to RFC. But, that hasn't been my experience, and my 17 year old twins LOVE it!!!! Then, to sweeten the deal, I asked Joe if he would like to pop into the Hangar Bar for a cocktail before our drive to St Pete, and this made him EXTREMELY happy!!!!!! Of course, we will sneak in some shopping too...:stitch2:

Just a quick update...Joe, Ali, Ash and I fly into Orlando on June 28th, because it was cheaper than flying into Tampa, which is no big deal. It's only an hour and 15 minute drive to St Pete. Anyway, our plane arrives at MCO at 8:50 am on that Wednesday, soooooooo....I asked Joe if he would mind having lunch in DS after we collect our bags and rental car...He said, "Not at all." So, I did what any wonderful mother/wife would do...I booked lunch reservations at Rain Forest Cafe. I know, I know, most people say YUCK to RFC. But, that hasn't been my experience, and my 17 year old twins LOVE it!!!! Then, to sweeten the deal, I asked Joe if he would like to pop into the Hangar Bar for a cocktail before our drive to St Pete, and this made him EXTREMELY happy!!!!!! Of course, we will sneak in some shopping too...:stitch2:

LOVE it! We actually have only eaten at T-Rex Restaurant (A Rainforest Cafe) in DS area but honestly the few times we ate there it was one of our favorite meals! We really enjoyed it. I love the cocktail idea as well. Sounds perfect!

LOVE it! We actually have only eaten at T-Rex Restaurant (A Rainforest Cafe) in DS area but honestly the few times we ate there it was one of our favorite meals! We really enjoyed it. I love the cocktail idea as well. Sounds perfect!

We like T-Rex too. We've never had a bad meal there either.

Love all your pictures! I have to admit I'm......not a baseball fan :duck: but being a basketball fan I understand the thrill of meeting players and going to the games!!

Love all your pictures! I have to admit I'm......not a baseball fan :duck: but being a basketball fan I understand the thrill of meeting players and going to the games!!

I'm also a huge football fan. I play in a Fantasy league. Last year I placed third. Two years ago, I placed second, and 3 years ago, I was the CHAMPION!!!!

Are you looking forward to your May trip?

goods_10_191120
goods_09_191123

Aren't these adorable?!?! I just ordered them from Uniqlo for my upcoming trips...

goods_09_174915
goods_03_168138

I bought these for the trip I took in March. The one on the left is actually a men's tee, but I loved it so much I had to have it.::MinnieMo

Just a tiny update...When I booked airfare for our May 31-June 4 trip, I reluctantly reserved seating on a 630 AM flight home...I know, waaaaaaaay too early, especially when leaving Florida (but, it was the cheapest flight). Since booking, I have been stalking Southwest for a reasonable fare flying home later in the day...unfortunately, the flights were VERY expensive...UNTIL THIS MORNING...Ashley and I now have a flight that leaves FL to Chicago at 5:50pm. SCORE!!!! And, I only had to pay $39 more a tix...It pays to be persistent.8-)

Happy Easter!!

I love the Dumbo and Snow shirts from Uniqlo!! Those are so cute!

Hi friends! So, yesterday I receive a notice from Disney that I need to place my Magic Band order for my Saratoga Springs trip...UMMM, I DID! Well, the MyDIsneyExperience site deleted it...No big deal. I redid it. The point is, it shouldn't have happened to begin with...Does anyone else get frustrated with this site????? I feel it always has problems...>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!