100+ AKV POINTS FOR RENT $16pp - ALL POINTS NOW GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashell

Earning My Ears
Hi, we have at least 100 AKV points to rent and can be flexible with some more if your reservation requires it. December UY.

Hello and Happy New year! We are looking to visit Disney checking in March 8th and checking out on March 13th. We are looking for a studio anywhere on property. Would it be possible to check? Thank you for your help! Tony

Nearly all waitlist with the odd night available:

Polynesian one night on 8th March 23pts
Sarotaga one night on 9th March 17pts
Copper Creek one night on 9th 17pts

Let me know if any interest.

Thanks

Des

ps - I'm in UK so may not get back to you until tomorrow if you do want any above.

Nearly all waitlist with the odd night available:

Polynesian one night on 8th March 23pts
Sarotaga one night on 9th March 17pts
Copper Creek one night on 9th 17pts

Let me know if any interest.

Thanks

Des

ps - I'm in UK so may not get back to you until tomorrow if you do want any above.
Thank you for getting back to me! We're hoping to stay in one place the whole time but thank you for looking for us!

No problem at all. Very difficult unfortunately at this close out. Hopefully you get something sorted.

Des

Morning, sorry for delay (I'm in UK). Just checked and all resorts are waitlist and only 1 night available on 20th Jan at Bay Lake Tower.

Obviously I can only book AKV at this time as over 7months but that is available:

Sept 30 to Oct 5 (5 nights)

Standard View = 63pts
Savannah View = 82pts

Hi I’m looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom standard view at the AKL for November 5-7th would you possibly have points available?

Hi, I still have all my points available.

1 bed standard view for 5th - 7th November is available at 53pts total.

Hi, I still have all my points available.

1 bed standard view for 5th - 7th November is available at 53pts total.
How do your rental process work? Do you take a deposit down and then the rest later or is it full amount up front?

I was looking at a DVC availability tool and saw that a Poly Studio may be available next Friday and Saturday night. Wanted to see if you had points I could rent? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter