$100 onboard credit

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
I looked at Mousesavers.com yesterday and Mary had a new code for the cruises. The Bounce Back Offcer "BBO" offered a $100 per cabin credit. Mary thought it might be for repeat cruisers, but wasn't sure. I decided to give it a try and called my TA.

The TA called Disney and it worked! Now we have $100 per room credit! That is 1 person for the Dolphin Encounter in Cozumel! WoooooHoooooo!

Give it a try!

It could not be combined with my Disney Club or Disney Visa credit, but $100 is better than $50 anyday!

Anyone know if it can be combined with the $200 onboard credit for those who book while still on the ship? I doubt it, but it is worth asking.

I just check with DU and they said the BBO code was only code for cruises booked through 12/31/03 and that no other codes could be used with it.:(

Originally posted by leisen
I just check with DU and they said the BBO code was only code for cruises booked through 12/31/03 and that no other codes could be used with it.:(

Dang it!! We are cruising in May 2004 and booked with DU and I am SO hoping that we were going to be getting some type of shipboard credit!!

we booked while on board, and sail before the end of year
does that mean we r entitled to the credit....
i dont know that we used any code when we booked just did it early on the ship but did recieve 200.00 on board credit
i email Dreams to ask them to check peter

Do you know if you can change your $50 first time cruiser credit to the $100. credit?

This offer was NOT to be made to the general public, it was a mailer for guests who recently stayed at a Disney resort, just FYI.

Oh well :p
Guess a little late to put the Genie back in the bottle now :)
Nice for those that CAN take advantage of the offer though :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

Sorry Michelle,

Since it was on mousesavers.com I thought it was for public knowledge.

Yes, I was able to exchange my $50 on-board Disney Club and my mother's $50.00 on-board Disney Club credits for $100 on-board BBO credits.

Hope I didn't do anything wrong.

As a DVC member, I was unable to apply this credit to my 6/7 points/cash cruise.

Any other DVC members out there had any success?

NYC

DVC booked rooms do not qualify for any type of shipboard credit :(

Sue Ellen

I called the Castaway Club number since my TA is in England right now and I can't ask him. The CC agent told me that this credit is only for those who recently stayed at one of the Disney hotels on land....it's not good if you cruised before. Was she wrong about this?

FYI -

I called Costco (my TA) and they called Disney about the $100 SB credit.

Disney told them that since I booked my cruise last year (October 2002), that they could not give me the shipboard credit.

:(
So if you stayed at a resort and book a 7 cruise you get $100 credit but if you just finished a 7 - day cruise and re booked 7 days after you get home you only get $75 and that was only with little luck. Doesn't seem equal to me. I would think that DCL would want to treat a recent cruiser a little better. That extra $25 could cover a few more things.

Originally posted by Padre Disney
if you just finished a 7 - day cruise and re booked 7 days after you get home you only get $75 and that was only with little luck..

Please explain? How did you get $75 credit?

We had just gotten off the 3/15 cruise and had booked three rooms for 3/20/04. Grandparents that had just sailed with us were not aware that the cruise we were taking next year was Eastern. So when we got home we called and added a room for them . Could not get the $200 credit because we didn't book the room for them while onboard. We transfered all the reservations (4 rooms total) to DREAMS who at the time had a special going on. DCL was giving $75 credits for new bookings and DREAMS had a rebate. So the grandparents will be getting at least discount and a rebate. We are trying to add Aunt & Uncle to go along. Not sure what specials are going on at DCL. Guess it won't be the $100.:(
Shouldn't past cruisers get a credit for talking someone else into booking a room?
I feel so bad for the family that talked I think 7 other groups into booking rooms. They didn't get credits but the people that booked did. Go figure that one out.
Hope DCL wakes up soon and treats the repeat cruiser that talks others into booking and also those cruisers that return but that were not able to rebook while ONBOARD a little better. Not everyone has that kind of cash or credit built up to plunk down deposit money while on board.
:rolleyes:

Momster,
I sent the code you listed to my TA at AAA and she emailed me right back that we would get the $100.00 credit. She was just made aware of the promotion yesterday, so we may have gotten it without asking. But, it was nice to be able to be proactive thanks to you!!

I owe you a Conch cooler!!!

I'll take you up on that drink!:p

Do I have to wait until the cruise or can you send it right now? It's been a long week at work and yet, I am still here! Maybe that's why I'm lurking on-line. (lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter