100+ Points for Rent @ $15/pt SSR (Travel Now-12/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Nassif

English
BWV or BC
any long weekend in October or early November really. Pretty flexible. Thursday- Sunday/Monday
Standard preferred

coup2516

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
BWV or BC
any long weekend in October or early November really. Pretty flexible. Thursday- Sunday/Monday
Standard preferred
Are you looking for a studio? This is during Food & Wine, which means BCV and BWV are pretty much impossible to get, especially during the weekends. There’s a little 1 BR availability at BWV at the end of October, but I can’t book out that far yet.

• bitty246

Compulsive lurker since 2008
    I'm looking to Rent 1 night at Poly Villas, Studio on 09/18/2019. If not available, Open to other studios that sleep 5. (BWV, BC, BR@WL) Standard view. (Sorry... new to this, not sure if I'm using the correct terms!)

Travel Party of 5 includes 3 Disney adults ( Mom, Dad, 13y/p) 9y/o, 6y/o

Thanks!

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    I'm looking to Rent 1 night at Poly Villas, Studio on 09/18/2019. If not available, Open to other studios that sleep 5. (BWV, BC, BR@WL) Standard view. (Sorry... new to this, not sure if I'm using the correct terms!)

Travel Party of 5 includes 3 Disney adults ( Mom, Dad, 13y/p) 9y/o, 6y/o

Thanks!
    Sorry, the only studio available is SSR, and it only sleeps 4. There is a 1BR available at BWV, and that sleeps 5 if you’re interested?

bitty246

Compulsive lurker since 2008
    Sorry, the only studio available is SSR, and it only sleeps 4. There is a 1BR available at BWV, and that sleeps 5 if you’re interested?
    Aw, bummer. Thanks for checking. I'm not sure the 1 br would be in budget. Could you PM me the price?

• mazworld15

Earning My Ears
    Hi new to this but would love to stay at either Animal Kingdom, Grand Floridian, Polynesian or contempory for 4 nights Jul 8th til 12th, we are 3 adults so would need 2 queen beds, TIA

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
    Could you please check for:

4 nights either 10/20-10/24/19 or 10/19-10/23/19
    Deluxe Studio at SSR, BCV, AKL or BWV any view
    2A / 2CH 6/8
    Willing to do split stay if needed

Thank you! (I realize BCV and BWV may be impossible but those are my first choices.)

Last edited:

jenniferjim

Earning My Ears
    Hi! was wondering if you still had points available. Looking for reservations for a Studio - Standard View. October 9th-14th. 2 Adults and 2 Kids (7 and 9)

Preferred Resorts are...

Polynesian Villas
    Grand Floridian Villas
    Bay Lake Tower
    Wilderness Lodge (Copper Creek)

Thanks!

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Could you please check for:

4 nights either 10/20-10/24/19 or 10/19-10/23/19
    Deluxe Studio at SSR, BCV, AKL or BWV any view
    2A / 2CH 6/8
    Willing to do split stay if needed

Thank you! (I realize BCV and BWV may be impossible but those are my first choices.)
    Your only option is to stay 10/20 in a standard studio at SSR and then move to a preferred studio at SSR from 10/21-10/24. PM me if you’d like me to book this for you.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi! was wondering if you still had points available. Looking for reservations for a Studio - Standard View. October 9th-14th. 2 Adults and 2 Kids (7 and 9)

Preferred Resorts are...

Polynesian Villas
    Grand Floridian Villas
    Bay Lake Tower
    Wilderness Lodge (Copper Creek)

Thanks!
    Sorry there’s no availability at any resort for those dates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News