100+ Points for Rent @ $15/pt SSR (Travel Now-12/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hello we are looking for a studio at either AKL or SSR FOR 7 nights- either beginning September 4th or 5th. Would you mind checking if these dates are available? Thanks!

Edited to add: Sorry! I just noticed you only have 71 points left now.
SSR standard and preferred are available for 7 nights starting either 9/4 or 9/5. I'll rent you additional points to complete your reservation. PM me your info and which room you'd like, and I'll make the reservation for you.

• Jennifer Sachs

LunaMermaid26
    Looking for GF, Beach Club, Polynesian or Boardwalk Studio or One Bedroom October 1-5, 2019.
    If available, then I would love to book for 2 adults, 3 children (4,1,1)

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Looking for GF, Beach Club, Polynesian or Boardwalk Studio or One Bedroom October 1-5, 2019.
    If available, then I would love to book for 2 adults, 3 children (4,1,1)
    No availability at the resorts you requested. There’s availability at SSR, AKV, OKW, BRV, and CCV.

• Tass

Mouseketeer
    1 Bedroom standard and preferred available at SSR for 5/9-5/11, 63 and 70 points respectively. PM me your details if you'd like me to book for you.
    We were hoping for something other than SSR - thanks for checking though.

• KelAi

Earning My Ears
    Hi, I know this is a long shot, but are there any studios available for 4/12-4/13? Thank you in advance.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi, I know this is a long shot, but are there any studios available for 4/12-4/13? Thank you in advance.
    Not a long shot at all, there's lake view Poly, OKW, and SSR all available. PM me your booking info if you'd like me to reserve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS