100+ Points for Rent @ $15/pt SSR (Travel Now-12/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
100 points available to rent at $15/point. Will consider renting additional points to complete a reservation. Points cannot be transferred.

Travel must occur between now and 12/01/19.

Can book at home resort SSR 11 months in advance, all other resorts 7 months in advance.

We've rented multiple times before with no issues and have references.

Looking to do Boardwalk 10/12-10/17. Would love to complete a reservation soon, if possible. Thank you!

Looking for a studio May 13th thru the 16th. I realize availability is probably limited, but if you could take a look I would really appreciate it!

Looking to do Boardwalk 10/12-10/17. Would love to complete a reservation soon, if possible. Thank you!

Sorry, there's no availability at BWV on 10/12 or 10/13. Your best chance of getting that reservation would've been making arrangements prior to 3/12 since that's when the 7 month window opened. Let me know if you'd like me to check other dates/resorts.

Looking for a studio May 13th thru the 16th. I realize availability is probably limited, but if you could take a look I would really appreciate it!

SSR does have studio availability for 5/13-5/16 (3 nights) for a total of 45 points. PM me if you'd like to proceed with a reservation.

I'm looking for a studio (or a hotel room) in Aulani for all/any nights between April/10th-15th.
Let me know if there's any availability.

I'm looking for a studio (or a hotel room) in Aulani for all/any nights between April/10th-15th.
Let me know if there's any availability.

Here's studio availability:
Ocean view: 4/11-4/12 (60 points)
Standard view: 4/11 (22 points)
Island gardens view: 4/11 (25 points)
Poolside gardens view: 4/11 (26 points)

hello

need one bedroom at aulani 11/17-11/21

Every view for a 1 bedroom is currently available. However, our home resort is SSR, so we can’t book at Aulani until 7 months out. If our points are still available at that time, I’d be happy to book this for you. Please message me closer to 7 months out to check again for you.

Hi, do you have availability for two nights in any Disney World studio from 5/29-5/31/19?

There is some availability! Let me know if you’d like me to book any of these for you:

SSR (Standard Room): 26 points
SSR (Preferred Room): 30 points
Poly (Standard View): 42 points

Looking for about a week in June. Extremely flexible with dates/locations.
Also wondering about dates at Vero Beach, if possible.
Thank you :)

Looking for availability November 1 Thur November 10th if anything is available for two people

Looking for about a week in June. Extremely flexible with dates/locations.
Also wondering about dates at Vero Beach, if possible.
Thank you :)

I checked just studios, let me know if there are other rooms you'd like me to check. Here's the availability for a roughly weeklong stay in June.

VBR
  • Deluxe Studio: All dates EXCEPT 6/2, 6/9, 6/22
  • Deluxe Inn Room (Standard View): All dates EXCEPT 6/22, 6/23
SSR
  • Preferred Studio: All dates in June available
  • Standard Studio: All dates EXCEPT 6/2-6/5
OKW
  • Deluxe Studio: There's a span available from 6/11-6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!