100+ Points for Rent @ $15/pt SSR (Travel Now-12/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked just studios, let me know if there are other rooms you'd like me to check. Here's the availability for a roughly weeklong stay in June.

VBR
  • Deluxe Studio: All dates EXCEPT 6/2, 6/9, 6/22
  • Deluxe Inn Room (Standard View): All dates EXCEPT 6/22, 6/23
SSR
  • Preferred Studio: All dates in June available
  • Standard Studio: All dates EXCEPT 6/2-6/5
OKW
  • Deluxe Studio: There's a span available from 6/11-6/17
thank you so much!!
I will talk to the DH and pm you if we make a decision :)

There is some availability! Let me know if you’d like me to book any of these for you:

SSR (Standard Room): 26 points
SSR (Preferred Room): 30 points
Poly (Standard View): 42 points

Thank you for the reply. I’ve already found a rental.

Hi - Looking for a studio in mid-august at either BLT/Poly/VGF or BWV/BCV. How does availability look?
Here’s availability:

Poly
  • Lake view: 8/9-8/16
  • Standard view: 8/9-8/14
BLT
  • Lake view: 8/12-8/16
  • Theme park view: 8/9-8/14
PM me if you’d like me to book any of these for you!

Looking for 6/5-6/11 for 5 so can be studio that sleeps 5 or one bedroom. Looking to soend as few points as possible so no particular resort preference! Let me know, thanks!
SSR 1 BR Standard View (184 points)
OKW 1BR (172 points)
BRV 1BR (220 points)

Looking for 2 studios for one night, 7/17/19 at AKV. Any availability?
There’s no way to check for 2 studios - I’d have to book one and then see if there’s a second available. That being said, there’s at least 1 savanna view and 1 standard view studio available at Kidani. Let me know if you’d like me to book anything for you! If they don’t have a second one available, I can always cancel the reservation for you.

Here’s availability:

Poly
  • Lake view: 8/9-8/16
  • Standard view: 8/9-8/14
BLT
  • Lake view: 8/12-8/16
  • Theme park view: 8/9-8/14
PM me if you’d like me to book any of these for you!
I can't PM yet. Still new to the site. I'm definitely interested.

I can't PM yet. Still new to the site. I'm definitely interested.
As discussed in one of the pinned threads in this section, please visit the Test Board (https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/) to get your required 10 posts to be able to PM.

Then, PM me with the following info:

# of guests (adults/kids)
Ages of children
Names of guests
Address
Phone number
Email address

I will book the reservation once I receive this info from you and send you a copy of our standard contract. I request that you return the signed contract via email within 24 hours or the reservation will be cancelled. I accept payment via check, money order, or Paypal (you'd be responsible for the additional Paypal fees), and it must be received within 7 days along with the hard copy of the signed contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!