100 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
Hi...I have 200 points available for rent at Old Key West and Vero beach. The price is $14.75/point. These points will be available starting October 1st so I can't book anything prior to that. Please PM me with any requests. Thanks and have a magical day.[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Hello,
We are looking for AKV 4/27-4/30. I know it's last minute so it's a long shot! I think it's 55 points for a standard studio if there are any available. If there are other places available during that time, we may be interested, as well!
Thank you so much!

Hello,
We are looking for AKV 4/27-4/30. I know it's last minute so it's a long shot! I think it's 55 points for a standard studio if there are any available. If there are other places available during that time, we may be interested, as well!
Thank you so much!

Hi...i'm sorry but I can only book OKW or Vero 11 months out. I can't book other resorts only 7 months out.

Hi...I have 200 points available for rent at Old Key West and Vero beach. The price is $14.75/point. I can book OKW or VB 11 months out, and i can book any other resort 7 months out. Please PM me with any requests. Thanks and have a magical day.[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Just sent you a PM

I'm looking for 2 studios Oct 31 through Nov 4 2019 at the Boardwalk Villas or Beach Cub Villas. I know it's a couple of days early, but if you still have points that would be great. Thanks

Looking for one night, May 4. Doesn't really matter where, but the least expensive, the better :)

I'm looking for 2 studios Oct 31 through Nov 4 2019 at the Boardwalk Villas or Beach Cub Villas. I know it's a couple of days early, but if you still have points that would be great. Thanks
I do still have points but unfortunately there is no availability at any of the DVC resorts for those nights in even one studio. They are just going very fast these days.

Hi, I was wondering if there is any availability for a studio or one bedroom for 4-5 nights 4/19/19-4/28/19. Thank you.

There is availability for a studio at Saratoga Springs for 04/19 to 04/28 but the other DVC's are waitlisted. There are 1 bedrooms available but i'd need you to give me the dates and your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!