100 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios available 11/16-11/22? Would prefer BLT or Poly but would stay anywhere.
There is no availability at BLT or Poly. The only resorts that have your dates are Saratoga Springs and OKW. The rest have one, two or three days and are waitlisted after that. Sorry.

Hi. Looking for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom at OKW. Jan 6-Jan 8. I too am a DVC member but not at OKW. Hear great things about it. Let me know if you can help?
Thanks,
Roxane

looking for Aulani sept 30-oct 6 or 7th please. what ever is cheapest! :) thanks, monet

looking for Aulani sept 30-oct 6 or 7th please. what ever is cheapest! :) thanks, monet
There is a studio available arriving on September 30 and departing on October 6 and it's 150 points. Some of the pool areas are being refurbished from August to December.

I’m willing to split stay amongst several resorts if necessary. No kids just hubs and I.
Sorry the only availability is Saratoga Springs and I can't book anything but Old Key West for those dates until the end of April. Again sorry.

Hi...I have 200 points available for rent at Old Key West and Vero beach. The price is $14.75/point. These points will be available starting October 1st so I can't book anything prior to that. Please PM me with any requests. Thanks and have a magical day.[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Hi...I have 200 points available for rent at Old Key West and Vero beach. The price is $14.75/point. These points will be available starting October 1st so I can't book anything prior to that. Please PM me with any requests. Thanks and have a magical day.[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Hello, looking for OKW for week of dec1-7 one bedroom prefer. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!