$100+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
MADE YA LOOK!!!

That's what's in my Disney Jar for our trip in May, DH and myself. Isn't that awesome??!! All I've done is put my paychecks in, and server paychecks aren't squat.....$9 here, $20 there, and whatever change I find or have goes into it also. Well the paychecks total to about $90 and that's just 6 and the other is loose change! :p I'M SO EXCITED I CAN JUST SPIT! :rolleyes: <<<<DUCK>>>> :jester:

Well, I'm sorry to bug you guys again about my Disney change jar, but it just makes me happy to see it growing. I've pulled money out of it, about $30 to pay a bill, but hey....I have my priorities! :o

If I keep going the way I'm going, by the end of August, I see another $100 coming don't you?? I'm shooting for the $200 a month again, but we'll see....send some pixie dust my way.

THANKS!!!!! :cool:

~~~DENISE :wave: :wave:

WTG! That is great! I dont dare count the money in my jar.... not yet anyways.... I would be too tempted to spend it on silly things like yet another computer game I will only play with for a day or two!:rolleyes:

Congrats- we try to drop our singles in ours as well since we are close to our trip. We counted out a few weeks ago just the singles totalled $65. We went and turned those into Disney dollars so we can't spend them;) I am not always the best saver! We still have to count the change. I am hoping I will be as lucky as you :D :D :D

Now how many Beavertails can you get w/ $100.00??

Don't get a belly ache!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter