1000 DAYS UNTIL WDW! My count down OFFICIALLY starts!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
WHOA! 1000 more days until DISNEY! If I save $7 a day, get can have a GREAT trip! If I smoked, I would spend that on cigarettes ~ since I don't smoke ~ WDW HERE WE COME IN 1000 DAYS!

HEE HEE HEE

S

Sandra..........your enthusiasm is soooo contagious! LOL;) :wave:

Good idea Sandra. I was wondering if we'd be taking another WDW vacation for quite a while due to the fact that DS is off to University (WLU) in Sept & other DS will be off next September (so I know where all of our $$ will be going ;)). But if I could just put away a few bucks a day...maybe it will be do-able :)...DD & I would like to do a Disney Cruise and a week in WDW next. Guess I'd better go find a BIG jar & start saving :) .

I seem to budget $200 a month in the Disney Acct ~ that's manageable at the moment. My job is such that I'm busier certain times of year, so some months I can save more $$$ and others less. I am heading into my SUMMER FUN time of year and only have a few classes. Sept to May is busy. Still looking into tent trailers! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter