CLOSED 1000+ Points @ $18-22 pp for Rent 2024-2025 Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR, BRV, and HHI Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Looking to check availability for Studio (Standard View) at Boardwalk Villas or Deluxe Studio at OKW for May 11-17; 2 adults 2 children (6 & 9)
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, there are no studios available at WDW for those dates. Please let me know if you'd like me to check other dates for you in the future. Thanks!

Good Afternoon,
We are looking to try and get 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian (I know its popular). The dates we are looking at are a little flexible if it helps.

Prefer Dec 1 - Dec 5, 2024.

Dec 2 - Dec 6
Dec 8 - Dec 12
Dec 9 - Dec 13

If it helps, we can Split into 2 rooms if the villa not available.

Thanks,
Andy
Hello there,

Unfortunately there are no VGF 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, or studio villas available on your dates. If there were I wouldn't be able to book them this early if there were, as it is not one of my home resorts I can only book it 7 months out. Please let me know if there are any other resorts or dates you might be interested in, thanks!

Looking for Polynesian 11/23/2024-11/30/2024. Studio for 2 people.
Hello, the nights of 11/27 and 11/28 are not available currently. It is also outside of my 7 month booking priority at the moment, so I would have to use my Polynesian home resort points of which I only have 49 left for this use year which is not enough. Are there any other resorts you would be interested in?

Hi! We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at any of following..OKW..AK.. or BLT (standard V)for the dates of 9/22/24 - 9/27/24 for 4 adults and 2children. Thanks!
Hi! OKW is available but none of the other requested resorts are, sorry. 135 points at OKW, please PM me to continue.

Thanks,
Patrick

Not at 10 posts yet so can't pm. Looking for CC or BRV check in 11/27/24 and checkout preferably 12/1/24 but can consider 11/30 check out. Do you have availability? Husband and daughter traveling with me so 3 guests total. Thank you!

Not at 10 posts yet so can't pm. Looking for CC or BRV check in 11/27/24 and checkout preferably 12/1/24 but can consider 11/30 check out. Do you have availability? Husband and daughter traveling with me so 3 guests total. Thank you!
I should add prefer studio if available. Can consider one bedroom

I should add prefer studio if available. Can consider one bedroom
Hello!

Only available studio or 1 bed for those dates is a 1 bed at BRV. 11/27-12/1 is 156 points, 11/27-11/30 is 116 points. Please let me know if you want to pursue either of those options, thanks!

Hello!

Only available studio or 1 bed for those dates is a 1 bed at BRV. 11/27-12/1 is 156 points, 11/27-11/30 is 116 points. Please let me know if you want to pursue either of those options, thanks!
Any additional fees/taxes for renting or at resort? What happened to the points if cancellation? Would the points still be ours to use prior to expiration? If so, when do they expire? I count that I'm over my 10 posts but the system still only has nine for me and won't let me PM yet. Sorry it's a little bit of a pain with all the back and forth.

Any additional fees/taxes for renting or at resort? What happened to the points if cancellation? Would the points still be ours to use prior to expiration? If so, when do they expire? I count that I'm over my 10 posts but the system still only has nine for me and won't let me PM yet. Sorry it's a little bit of a pain with all the back and forth.
None of the WDW DVC resorts have additional fees at check in when booking with points. Aulani and some of the Disneyland DVC properties do.

I follow DVC's cancellation rules:

31 days or more before check in: no restriction on points, they're good through the end of the use year. In this case your points would be good through September 2025 and I would help you rebook.

30 days to 1 day prior to check in: Points are placed in a holding account. Points would still be good through September 2025, but I cannot book out further than 60 days in advance.

Day of check in: Points are forfeited.

Once you have 10 posts it takes the system 24 hours to grant you access to the PM system.

None of the WDW DVC resorts have additional fees at check in when booking with points. Aulani and some of the Disneyland DVC properties do.

31 days or more before check in: no restriction on points, they're good through the end of the use year. In this case your points would be good through September 2025 and I would help you rebook.

30 days to 1 day prior to check in: Points are placed in a holding account. Points would still be good through September 2025, but I cannot book out further than 60 days in advance.

Once you have 10 posts it takes the system 24 hours to grant you access to the PM system.

We would like to move forward with 156 points (4 night rental) BRV check in 11/27/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter