10ks

BDK33

Mouseketeer
Hey All,

Im looking to start doing some more races this year and am looking at the 10ks. Are all of the 10k courses the same? Im looking out to W&D and WDWMW and the 10ks both are described as going through EPCOT.

Any thoughts on whether these will be the same courses or potentially different?

Thanks!

Hey All,

Im looking to start doing some more races this year and am looking at the 10ks. Are all of the 10k courses the same? Im looking out to W&D and WDWMW and the 10ks both are described as going through EPCOT.

Any thoughts on whether these will be the same courses or potentially different?

Thanks!
Not sure - they likely won't release the course map for the Wine & Dine 10K until October or November.

I had the same thought that you did, though - that they will be the same course. Star Wars Dark side is a different course, but the WDW Marathon Weekend and Princess Weekend 10Ks are the same course. I like that course a lot but it would be disappointing if they used it for 3 separate weekends. :confused3 It seems they are using the same 5K course for WDW Marathon Weekend, Princess Weekend and Star Wars Dark Side, though, so I wouldn't put it past them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter