11/23 Magic Cruise roll call and a question

bcmba

Earning My Ears
Let's see who is on the 11/23 Magic Cruise. If I grabbed the info right, here who has previously said they were on board:

bcmba
tgiving cruisers
threecircles
tbuot
mcnuss

On a recent Norwegian Star cruise several "cruise critics" (another chat board that I read) met at one of the bars and had the chance to visit with some of the ship's managers. We were given VIP treatment for the remainder of the cruise.

Also, I gather that on RCL, if you get some magic (pun intended) number of cruise critics on a given cruise, RCL will throw a party for you.

So, here is the question, if we get enough, and I don't know what enough is, will Disney do something for us - a party, special treatment, ...

Thoughts?

There's at least 10 DIS families getting on the cruise when you guys get off. Let us know what/if they do something for you - we expect the same - lol

Your list is missing UrsulaDWitch,
Pagemaker, PeterPanTwins and DisneyDarwin. I hope I am not forgetting anyone.
The list is finally growing! For a long time, we only had 4 families...

I don't think or expect that DCL would do anything special. There have been lots of cruises with lots more DIS'ers than ours will have, and regardless, the cruise is special enough.

In any case, we cannot wait to go, and DD8 is ready to pop with excitement. Wel,, ok, so am I. ;)

just signed up on disboards. looking forward to the 11/23 tgiving cruise. we have found all the feedback and tips offered here very helpful. when you guys write DH, does that mean Disney Husband and does DS10 mean 10 year old son?

Just trying to get my sea-legs on this site.

we are a family of four, mom,dad,DD11 and DD9.

from monmouth county, nj

tgiving cruiser - did you ever get an answer to the question of what DD, DS, etc mean? Like you I assume it's Disney-Son, etc.

My daughter, 11, will be anxious to meet yours. Sounds like there will be enough kids, but it's great ot know that there is at least one other girl the same age.

The new list of 11/23 cruisers are:

bcmba
tgiving cruisers
threecircles
tbuot
mcnuss
UrsulaDWitch
Pagemaker
PeterPanTwins
DisneyDarwin

Only 22 more days, but who's counting?

I posted my question on 'special treatment' to the cruise critic site as well and it doesn't appear that Disney does anything to recognize the internet forums, though they should given that folks like us will write about our experiences.

Oh well, I guess I'll just settle for that great Disney experience!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter