11 month booking window

SarahInMN

Drink your wine with a cheerful heart
Hey all and thanks in advance!

VGF is our home resort and we want 9 nights in a 1br late September/early October 2019. At 11 months, I can book 7 days. If I want to do that and then add on days 8 and 9 sequentially, can I do that online now or do I have to call member services?

I know I likely will be fine booking all 9 days (ie wait until 2 days after the window opens) but I’d feel better having the 7 days first. I just don’t want to deal with member services.

Thanks!!

Just use the modify feature on the website 2 days after the window opens. Be sure to book those first 7 nights first.

You can now modify reservations on line to add those days. Note, that if seeking 1BR, you would have a very high probability of getting it for the time you want even if you waited two days beyond the 11 month window to reserve.

There were some early glitches with the Modify feature, but lately it has been working well for me. Should be no problem if you can get the initial 7 days.

I would get the first seven then you could add one night the next two days

Perfect! Thanks everyone- the modify online tool is clearly new and I’ll give it a whirl later this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter