CLOSED - 115 BCV Points for Rent/Transfer $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

suemom2kay

DIS Veteran
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

115 BCV points to rent @ $17 per point. Available for reservations February 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021. Beach Club Villas 11 months out or less, all other resorts 7 months out or less.

Please provide the following to check your request.

Dates Checkin/Checkout
Resort Preference
Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, etc.)
Number in Your Party
I accept PayPal Friends and Family or Regular PayPal (renter pays PayPal fee of 3% if not using Friends and Family).

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
115 BCV points to rent @ $18 per point. Available for reservations February 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021. Beach Club Villas 11 months out or less, all other resorts 7 months out or less.

Dates Checkin/Checkout
Resort Preference
Number in Your Party
I accept PayPal Friends and Family or Regular PayPal (renter pays PayPal fee of 3% if not using Friends and Family).

Bump

115 BCV points to rent @ $18 per point. Available for reservations February 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021. Beach Club Villas 11 months out or less, all other resorts 7 months out or less.

Dates Checkin/Checkout
Resort Preference
Number in Your Party

Would you have any interest in borrowing into the 2020 uy to rent 176 points in total?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter