!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I AM OBSESSED!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm sure many of you read my Aida thread about me going to a production of it at our local community college! Well I did and it was WONDERFUL!! A professor at the college got me the soundtrack which had me in tears once again today! I said I would love to see it again, but didn't think it possible! :( Guess what....I went to ticketmaster and searched Aida and found it only 2 hours away in Tallahassee FL on January 11th, 2007! I AM SO THERE!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: Tickets go on sale September 30th and I will be purchasing them then. I had to make sure it was Aida the play and not the opera and it does say with a picture of the two lead characters Tim Rice and Elton John's Aida. I of course will call the theater in Tallahassee tomorrow to make absolutely sure. I'm thinking of inviting two of the professors who were a big part in the music at the community college production. I hope they will have the time. If not, I suppose DH will be stuck going with me. :rolleyes: It's not his thing really, but he doesn't like me travelling to strange towns by myself more than an hour away. If I get the instructors from the college to go, I'm sure he would be fine with that. Okay, I've bored you enough. Just wanted to share my excitement with my DIS friends! :blush:

Blessings,

Denise :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter