• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/28 - 3 day on a Sunday?

kasar

DIS Veteran
Finally got around to filling out my 2003 calendar (I'm only 2 weeks late!) and noticed that our 12/28 - 12/31 3 day Wonder cruise leaves on a SUNDAY. Does anyone know why? I thought 3 days left on Thur. and 4 days left on Sun. Possibly because of the holidays? Or maybe I booked a four day and don't know it - that would be a real shame ;) ;)

I'm going to call them to make sure but was wondering if anyone knew if this was right. Thanks.

The three-day cruises <b><i>usually</i></b> leave on Thursday and the four-day cruises <b><i>usually</i></b> leave on Sunday. They've "tweaked" the days a little bit around the holidays this year so that they don't have to disembark/embark on Christmas Day and New Year's Day (both on Thursday this year). So they'll do Wednesday departures for four-day cruises on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

Thanks Dave. I was hoping I wasn't losing my mind! I'm glad they work the schedule so that all the people at the docks get the holidays off.

As always, we all appreciate your quick responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter