120 days...and it feels GOOD!!!!!!

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
I was able to make my first 120 days PS this morning for our upcoming trip. We love Chef Mickey's and my two DD's will be so excited to see Mickey, Minnie and the gang on our first night. :D

Now our vacation seems so real...and really close. Yea!!!!!

I always get a great feeling at the 120 day mark! The 90 and the 60 day mark is a blast, but after 60 days I kind of feel deflated. I guess all the planning is over after that 60 day ressie is made and all you have left to do is wait.:rolleyes:
Then 30 days rolls around and I get excited again.:bounce: :Pinkbounc
It's such a roller coaster ride!!:eek:

I know what your talking about! Congratulations on your milestone!;)

It is a great feeling when you get within 120 days and can get more of your trip planning firmed up. Congrats on your first PS's for your trip!

Seems like yesterday I was making my PS at the 120 day mark! Monday is our 90 mark already! Now with a long weekend getaway in Sept, Halloween in Oct and Thanksgiving-we'll be off before we know it! I made PS at:

Breakfastasaurus
Alfredo's
Sci Fi
Le Cellier
Bomas

Yeah!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Carrieberry- I see I am not the only one willing to give Alfredo's a try. I hate to admit it but I kinda like the place.:o

Lol! We thought we would try it. I think every place deserves a chance! Besides, here in AZ the onlt italian places we have are Olive Garden!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter