122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell0614

Disney Fanatic!! :)
Hello all! My husband and I are looking to rent our 122 Disney collection points. We had booked a cruise for September but then we found out we were expecting! So sadly these points cannot be transferred and need to be used by May 31st 2014. They can be used for a cruise or for the following Disney resorts: Yacht Club, Polynesian, grand Floridian, or the moderate resorts as well. There is also the $95 exchange fee that DVC requires for using these type of points, I'm so sorry!!! Please feel free to pm me!! Thanks all!!!

Can you tell me how many points for-

October 16-20 at a the moderate resorts?

Thanks
Jenifer

Sure thing!!

Caribbean Beach- standard view: 86. Water view: 98 pirate theme standard view: 104 pirate themed water view: 112

Coronado Springs- Standard view: 86. Water view: 98

Port Orleans- Standard view: 86 Garden view: 90 Preferred View: 98 river view: 98

Any other questions just let me know!! :)

Hello all! My husband and I are looking to rent our 122 Disney collection points. We had booked a cruise for September but then we found out we were expecting! So sadly these points cannot be transferred and need to be used by May 31st 2014. They can be used for a cruise or for the following Disney resorts: Yacht Club, Polynesian, grand Floridian, or the moderate resorts as well. There is also the $95 exchange fee that DVC requires for using these type of points, I'm so sorry!!! Please feel free to pm me!! Thanks all!!!

PM sent :-)

Ellie :-)

Hi. We are very interested in these points. I thought I had private messages you, but I don't have enough posts. Could you possibly pm me? I would very much appreciate it.

Or the Yacht Club :goodvibes

With the collection points it costs more points per night for the resorts like poly, yacht and grand. It is 48 to 57 points per night so the points don't go as far unfortunately. But let me know if there is anything else you would like me to check!

PM replied!! And thank you for the congratulations!!! We are getting our first Disney princess!! We have two princes ages 9 and 7!!! We are thrilled!!!

Seeing Disney through any child's eyes is amazing. With our girls, it has given me an excuse to fall in love with all the Princesses again! Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter