122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to rent a any resort available in Disneyworld for 11/4-11/10/2013 up to 175 points. Could you tell me if there is availability and how do I pay you

Hi there,
For that time frame we could do one of the moderates. Do you have a preference as to which moderate you would like more?

Congrats on your lil one!

I am new to this, so forgive me. Been DVC member for one year now.

Looking for a AKL value studio standard.
Travel dates: 11/12/13-11/19/13

I looked on the DVC site and there is an opening at AKL Jambo house for 88 points currently.

I believe you said that these are non-transferable, right? PM me so we can talk - please! (Just joined this site so my posting ability is limited - cant send PMs yet - arghhh!)

Thanks

(PS: I am local to you I think - in MA too) :)

Hi there,
Unfortunately these points are collection points which if you look on the Dvc member site you will notice they can only be used in certain resorts, Disney cruise line, California, and some adventures by Disney. They cannot be used at regular Dvc resorts. Sorry about that!!

Congrats to your addition to the family! We are looking to stay at AKL Value Studio Feb. 16th 2014-Feb. 21st. Sun-Thurs. 65 Points are needed. Can put down deposit ASAP.
Thanks!
Kim

Hi,
Unfortunately these points cannot be used at regular Dvc resorts. My original post explains where they can be used. Sorry about that!!

Can you see if there is availability for Feb. 12th checking out on Feb. 18th. at either the Beach Club or Boardwalk. I would need two double beds - thanks, S

Hi there,
Unfortunately these points cannot be used at regular Dvc resorts. It shows in my original post where they can be used. Sorry about that!!

Hello all,
First let me thank you all for you interest in these points. As of right now all of the PM's and replies are up to date. Please let me know if you have any other questions. And once again to avoid any further confusion these collection points cannot be used at any of the regular Dvc resorts. They can only be used for the poly, yacht, grand Floridian, moderates, Disney cruise, Disney California, and adventures by Disney. Also keep in mind that for the poly, yacht and grand Floridian the points can range between 35 and 70+ points per night where as the mods are between 20 and 40 per night depending on time of year view and resort choice. Thanks again all..... :)

Hi- We are looking for a reservation for the dates of 1/27/14-2/2/14. We are open to different resorts depending on availability. Either a studio or hotel room. Please let me know if you have points available to rent.
Thanks-
Lindy

Congratulations! Much joy headed your way! Can you please check on a reservation at the Grand Floridian 1/28-2/01/14 in a studio. S-71 points LV-84, my 2nd choice would be 2/25-3/01/14 in a studio, SV-96 points, LV-113 points. Thank you!

Hello,

could you please check on dates 11/29/30 to 12/4/13 for a moderate resort.

Thank you

lisa

Hi,

Congrats on your little one!

We are looking for three nights at the Animal Kingdom Village in September. We would like a 2 bedroom villa, value accommodations (85 points). Our second choice is 2 bedroom villa, standard (100 points).

Possible dates (in order of preference):
9/13 - 9/16
9/6 - 9/9
9/20 - 9/23
9/25 - 9/28

I realize you will not have enough points for an additional room but if you are interested in selling more points we also need a one bedroom studio, value (33) or standard (37). Our priority is the two bedroom villa so if you can't part with other points, we understand.

We are ready to book asap and are ready to pay quickly.

Thanks
Nicolette

Hi-
looking to stay at POFQ Oct 18-23 or any of the moderates for that matter...

New to all of this... Would your points work at AKV? Didn't know if that resort was considered one of the 'moderates'. Thanks!

Congratulations!

Would you check availability at a moderate resort (I'm open as to where) for 4 nights, Oct 24-28? Thanks so much!

Sam

Hi,

Congrats on your little one!

We are looking for three nights at the Animal Kingdom Village in September. We would like a 2 bedroom villa, value accommodations (85 points). Our second choice is 2 bedroom villa, standard (100 points).

Possible dates (in order of preference):
9/13 - 9/16
9/6 - 9/9
9/20 - 9/23
9/25 - 9/28

I realize you will not have enough points for an additional room but if you are interested in selling more points we also need a one bedroom studio, value (33) or standard (37). Our priority is the two bedroom villa so if you can't part with other points, we understand.

We are ready to book asap and are ready to pay quickly.

Thanks
Nicolette

Hi there,
Unfortunately as I stated in a couple posts these points cannot be used at the animal kingdom. They aren't regular Dvc points and can only be used at the following resorts in Florida: grand Floridian (again not regular Dvc point prices can be very expensive per night usually between 37 and 72 points per night.), poly, and yacht but please see points required for grand Floridian for these resorts, and the moderates such as Caribbean beach, Coronado springs, and port Orleans. Sorry about that!! :(

Hello,

could you please check on dates 11/29/30 to 12/4/13 for a moderate resort.

Thank you

lisa

Hi there,
These mods are showing availability:

Caribbean beach water view 121 points

Coronado springs: water view 121 points

Port Orleans: water or river view 121 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter