125 Points for Rent @$16.50 BRV Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamin Disney

Loving Life In the NOW!
:welcome:Seasoned DVC Owner/Renter with points to rent for travel starting in December 2019 going forward. Christmas in December is booking fast so NOW is the time to book. Planning on going in January and want a studio, NOW is the time to book! I do offer a contract for your protection and my own.

Thank you and have a Dreamin Disney Day!:cloud9:

Need June 8-12ssr studio
Hello, I am sorry but I am only booking from December 2019 onward. My home resort is BRV so if you are looking for SSR for June of next year, I wouldn't be able to book until the 7 month window. You would probably do better booking with someone who owns are SSR. Hope you find what you are looking for. :rainbow:

Hello,

Is there availability for studio at BRV from Dec 11-17? Or Dec12-17?

Thank you

Hello, La Belle! Unfortunately, there are no studios available but there are 1bdrms available for 152 points. Let me know if you are interested in booking.:flower1:

Hello,

Thank you
Hello, La Belle! Unfortunately, there are no studios available but there are 1bdrms available for 152 points. Let me know if you are interested in booking.:flower1:

Hello, looking for a studio for 4 nights. We can travel most anytime between now and May 17. Do you see any availability?

Hello,

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!