125 Points for Rent @$16.50 BRV Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am contemplating a solo visit 1st week of dec, dates would be dec Sunday dec 1st checking out on Saturday dec 7st. So six nights! Availability and price?

Am contemplating a solo visit 1st week of dec, dates would be dec Sunday dec 1st checking out on Saturday dec 7st. So six nights! Availability and price?

Hello, thank you for reaching out. There is no availability for a studio during those dates. Let me know if you would like me to check into a 1bdrm.

I am looking to rent points for a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW. 3 adults, 2 childern. December 1-5, 2019. 29 points per night for a total of 116. Please let me know if you have points available. Thanks so much! I am unable to PM so please respond on this thread.

I am looking to rent points for a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW. 3 adults, 2 childern. December 1-5, 2019. 29 points per night for a total of 116. Please let me know if you have points available. Thanks so much! I am unable to PM so please respond on this thread.

Hi Terri, there is availability for those nights at OKW. Unfortunately, it is not my home resort so I am not able to book it until the 7 month window opens up. You may want to contact someone who owns at OKW. If you aren't able to book that way, message me and I will try to help if I still have points. Wish you well.:flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!