132 points for rent/transfer, SSR, $16.00/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you provide references? I am looking for December 10th to 14th and a tree house villa, how many points would I need to get. Also what payments do you accept?

Do you provide references? I am looking for December 10th to 14th and a tree house villa, how many points would I need to get. Also what payments do you accept?

Yes. I will provide references. I'm a licensed real estate broker for 27 years and my license is available to see online. I have no reason to cheat you. You said you are looking for a tree house villa. Specifically, which resort. Also are you looking for studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, etc. You need to be very specific and know how many points you need. The points chart and room information is all available at disboards.

Perfect. I am a lawyer so no need for you to be worried about me either. Sorry, I thought the treehouse villas were all 3 bedroom. Your points are for Saratoga Springs, correct? So it would be Saratoga Springs, Treehouse Villa. I believe these are all 3 bedroom, if they are not, I need beds for 6 people. 4 adults and 2 small children. The dates would be 10th to 14th of December.

** Also if possible to get an accessible room would be great. Technically my father is not in a wheelchair but he does have mobility issues and we will be renting a scooter for him to use so as to limit the walking he needs to do.

I think you may have messaged me but while I have the 10 posts in. I only joined yesterday afternoon, so I can't PM/DM yet. :(

Last edited:

Hello! I just signed up for this site as we are looking to book a last minute trip to Disney! My friend is a DVC member and suggested that we try to rent points. Do you have anything available 02/10-02/15? Thank you!

is there any availability for 2 bedrooms during March 9-16th? thank you! preferably Beach club or yacht club or near a theme park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!