14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

I'm here! :wave:

Just in time! We're getting ready to leave for a three-week trip to Israel, but I will look forward to reading about your report from sunny Orlando! Have a fabulous time!

Looking forward to our meet up Carole!
If you love Friends and Seinfeld, we will get along great!!! (Love the Phalange reference:teeth:)

lol......I adore Friends......but will let you into a little secret...….ssssh…….don't tell anyone......

I`ve never seen an episode of Seinfeld.

Yep, looking forward to it too...….:)

Hello Schumigirl,
I just found this report, we are going to stay at Sapphire Falls for the first time on March 9th!
then we are going to HRH the following night for the express passes. I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful information that you post!
now we are going to have to go to Strong water bar for sure! and some other places as well to try some drinks and appetizers ( we also like to go to bars and try drinks and different foods)
We are flying out of DFW TX. We are going to have more time to try to do different things during this trip, since we are not doing the Disney Parks( still hurts even to say it), but we are going back for Christmas with extended family, to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday ! so we won't buy new AP s until later on.Its going to be my DH, DS (22y/o) and my 16 y/o DD.

WELCOME along to vinmar4 :)

Lovely to see you here.......

How nice you`ll be at Sapphire and then HRH......best of both worlds for sure...….I do hope you love Sapphire Falls......we were surprised just how much we liked it when we first saw it...….not sure why I wasn't sure, but we do love it as much as RPR...….

Strong Water is fabulous!!!! I know we`ll have one or two visits during our stay there...…:thumbsup2

So, no Disney this time, but you do have another trip in December to visit there......and how lovely to celebrate your mum`s 80th there!!! That`ll be a wonderful trip I`m sure...…..

I`m sure you`ll find plenty to fill your time on this trip......and I`m so glad you found some info helpful.....hope you enjoy this one too and if you see us, give us a big hello......::yes::

I was going to comment on the weather being cold. Good to see it will be nice and warm by the time you arrive! We will be there in May and hoping for beautiful weather with minimal rain. We had too much rain and cold in Feb when we were down. Also, last May rained a ton too. *fingers crossed*

Oh my goodness, last May had a lot of rain when we were there too......we survived, but a little less rain this May would be nice...…

Yes, fingers crossed...….looking forward to some nice heat this weekend...….:thumbsup2

Have a safe trip over - can't wait to hear all about the trip!

WELCOME along to evre13...……

So nice to see you here too...….

Hope you enjoy reading along with this one......look forward to reading your comments along the way....

Thank you.....looking forward to this journey and trip a lot...…..:)

I'm here! :wave:

Just in time! We're getting ready to leave for a three-week trip to Israel, but I will look forward to reading about your report from sunny Orlando! Have a fabulous time!

YAY...…..a very warm WELCOME Cara.……

Wondered where you were...…..::yes::

So glad you`re here...….and what a trip you`re setting off on!!!!!

3 weeks in Israel....wow...…..oh you have to let us know some of the stuff you`ll be doing.....I only know a few folks who have gone there.....I know very little about it, apart from it has some very beautiful areas.....I hope you have a wonderful trip too…….and hope to hear about it!!!

And thank you....we`ll do our best...…..:wave:

WELCOME along to vinmar4 :)

Lovely to see you here.......

How nice you`ll be at Sapphire and then HRH......best of both worlds for sure...….I do hope you love Sapphire Falls......we were surprised just how much we liked it when we first saw it...….not sure why I wasn't sure, but we do love it as much as RPR...….

Strong Water is fabulous!!!! I know we`ll have one or two visits during our stay there...…:thumbsup2

So, no Disney this time, but you do have another trip in December to visit there......and how lovely to celebrate your mum`s 80th there!!! That`ll be a wonderful trip I`m sure...…..

I`m sure you`ll find plenty to fill your time on this trip......and I`m so glad you found some info helpful.....hope you enjoy this one too and if you see us, give us a big hello......::yes::

We sure will !
have great time !

My goodnes,Carole! I saw this report,saw it was 12 pages already,and thought,"I've missed it!".So glad that's not true-have a great trip and I look forward to reading your about your trip when you get back!

My goodnes,Carole! I saw this report,saw it was 12 pages already,and thought,"I've missed it!".So glad that's not true-have a great trip and I look forward to reading your about your trip when you get back!

WELCOME back to you too Owlpost.…….

Yes, you made it...….::yes:: So glad to see you here too...…

Oh, nope haven't left yet......lol.....it will start properly when I get back.....but again, as May trip is so close, I wanted to get a head start too......and helps build my excitement just a little bit more.....:rotfl:

Look forward to seeing you and reading your thoughts and comments when we get back and start this one properly...….

Hope you enjoy it...…..:thumbsup2

WELCOME back to you too Owlpost.…….

Yes, you made it...….::yes:: So glad to see you here too...…

Oh, nope haven't left yet......lol.....it will start properly when I get back.....but again, as May trip is so close, I wanted to get a head start too......and helps build my excitement just a little bit more.....:rotfl:

Look forward to seeing you and reading your thoughts and comments when we get back and start this one properly...….

Hope you enjoy it...…..:thumbsup2
I always do!

.we do love meeting up with folks and have met many friends over the years by meeting folks from here and other sites too. I do have one real life friend who thinks it`s all a bit odd meeting folks from online message boards......her words always ring in my brain at times...….but, haven't met a weird person yet....of course maybe some think we`re the weird ones!!!
OH boy.... wait until we meet!!! :)

Have a great trip!!! I just had to peek at the weather in Orlando...and it looks like you are going to have some lovely sun and heat!!!! Enjoy

Thanks so much :goodvibes .....yes, the weather looks to be incredible for March........but won’t expect that every day......although it would be nice!!!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter