14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thanks tammy........been good so far......:thumbsup2 not done a great deal and we seem to be taking everything easy......but so relaxing!!

Hope you’re doing ok too.......:)

:flower1::wave2: Hope the weather holds out nice throughout your visit!

Any construction activity in the RP lobby yet?

Been gorgeous so far......but think next week will cool down slightly.....that’s where we’ll have a day at the beach or St Augustine.......a little bit cooler will be nice on a day like that.....

No construction yet.......will be sometime after this week is over........few behind the scenes changes being made already but nothing so far that will disrupt guests.......

Although seeing the changes they’ve made in IOA to the JP visitors centre.........:scared1: Looking over the lagoon is a bit of a shocker! Seeing everything rippped out.......wow!! This coaster sounds a whopper from all we’ve spoken too!!!

:wave2:

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!! late but not too late! Cannot wait for the official Trippie to start!:bored:

A very warm WELCOME to you burly..........::yes::

Never too late to see you here.......

Not much going on right now but soon as I get back hopefully will start straight away......jet lag allowing of course.......:faint: I need to get a wiggle on as May trip will be just around the corner........

Nice to have you join in, and hope you enjoy this one too........:wave2:

Davy's best friend was at KSC this past week. Thought of you! I need to show Davy pics from him -- Davy comes back from Canada today -- missed him terribly! Anyway, he is kind of meh about going and I'm shocked by this. Hopefully showing him pics will change his mind! Hope you're having a FABULOUS trip!

I’m thinking we need a daily Mardi Gras bead count:idea:! :p

Make sure to take some pics of the lagoon to share please.

Davy's best friend was at KSC this past week. Thought of you! I need to show Davy pics from him -- Davy comes back from Canada today -- missed him terribly! Anyway, he is kind of meh about going and I'm shocked by this. Hopefully showing him pics will change his mind! Hope you're having a FABULOUS trip!

Oh you’ll b so glad to have your boy home!! Hope he had a great trip though........

Not keen to go to KSC??? No!!! He’ll love it........wonder if he’s just having an off day..........as even I know that doesn’t sound like Davy!

Yes, thanks Alice....loving every second........and I only had the say smile for Alice once........:laughing: so far!!

Enjoy having your boy home..........I know you will though.......catch up soon :wave2:

I’m thinking we need a daily Mardi Gras bead count:idea:! :p

Make sure to take some pics of the lagoon to share please.

Lol........well over 2 nights I have only around 60 or 70........I did give some away to two little girls on the boat coming back home as they only had one or two each.......you’d think I’d given them a million dollars....::yes::

First night we were stood by 4 ladies who were sisters and cousins from Chicago area....they were brilliant and so much fun......last night I was by a woman who was annoyed I got more beads than her.......heard her complain to her husband/boyfriend I was catching them all......:rotfl::rotfl: she was genuinely annoyed........oh dear! I won’t be taking them home though.........

Yes, I have loads of the lagoon but unfortunately can’t upload them till I get home as we don’t have the laptop with us only iPads.........but, it’s quite the sight to see.......

Hello! I've been lurking about the posts so far, enjoying the food pictures especially. We are going Apr 17-21, first trip for DD16 and DS14 staying at RPH. DH and I went about 10 years ago for a honeymoon trip and stayed at HRH club level. Wishing we could splurge for it this time but we already went over budget for the hotel so we could get EP LOL. Plus they are sold out. Oh well! Looking forward to seeing your trip. Happy traveling!

Hello! I've been lurking about the posts so far, enjoying the food pictures especially. We are going Apr 17-21, first trip for DD16 and DS14 staying at RPH. DH and I went about 10 years ago for a honeymoon trip and stayed at HRH club level. Wishing we could splurge for it this time but we already went over budget for the hotel so we could get EP LOL. Plus they are sold out. Oh well! Looking forward to seeing your trip. Happy traveling!

WELCOME along to elfling8 :wave2:

Lovely to have you join along........

I remember you posting in the RP thread.......glad to hear you’re staying there ::yes::........it truly is a wonderful hotel......and you won’t regret staying there.......oh EP is worth it’s weight in gold!!!! The difference it makes is fabulous.......we’ve seen regular lines this week that are so scary.......

Glad to see you post here, hope you enjoy it when we do start......I have had Tom take pictures of most of our food so far......bless, we have demolished a few things this time and then said oh we didn’t get a picture......lol.........will try harder.........:D

Look forward to seeing your comments and thank you we’ll do our best.........:thumbsup2

Oh no! Have the lines been bad this week? We don't have EP, as we're staying in a condo. We leave a week from tomorrow, and I hope the lines won't be that bad

Oh no! Have the lines been bad this week? We don't have EP, as we're staying in a condo. We leave a week from tomorrow, and I hope the lines won't be that bad

Not all lines Andrea are bad, the usual suspects.......Minions seems to be permanently around 85 minutes and RRR I don’t think we have ever seen that line as long in a long time. It was showing 65 minutes but with EP we waited around 15 minutes which was unusual.....not sure if there was a problem.

Kong was long, cant remember the regular line, but we passed it by as someone said they came out of the EP line as it wasn’t short.......we can do it another day.

FJ has been around 65-70 minutes the times we have done it.......EP was only 5 minutes when we went through, we may have been lucky though......

Spider-Man was only around 15 minutes as JPRA was short too........I’ll try and pay more attention today to other rides. We have seen some shorter lines too........

Parks do seem busy, but not mobbed at all......it just seems busier to us as we are usually here at quieter times......I’m just not used to it :)

Thanks! If the lines are bad, we will just deal with it. That's the beauty of the annual pass I suppose. My son is the big Rider, and he can just use the single Rider lines. Hubby and daughter are more interested in the snacks anyway!

Thanks! If the lines are bad, we will just deal with it. That's the beauty of the annual pass I suppose. My son is the big Rider, and he can just use the single Rider lines. Hubby and daughter are more interested in the snacks anyway!

Single rider would work well.......

Minions was 65 minutes whenever we passed it yesterday and FJ was always around the same time.......

Crowds are mixed though........lots of band kids yesterday in the parks but all well mannered. I know you’ll still have a fabulous time........:)

Hi Carole - glad to read that you have been having a relaxing vacation so far! Any chance you've been given an inside scoop on the new Endless Summer resort? They have moved up the opening dates! Exciting! Hope all is well - I am excited to hear how you like Disney Springs.

It’s been lovely.......almost too hot on Monday!! We had 86f but it felt warmer at times.

Yesterday was a little cooler with temps of 76 and last night for Mardi Gras we both had light hoodies on, but you wouldn’t say it was cold for sure.
Today has to be a high of 80 and next two days really hot, then to cool down into the 70’s........but warmer than home and we keep reminding ourselves it’s only March!

Lovely time to come weather wise.........

Hope you’re doing good........:)

So glad the weather is great for you. No better way to spend the end of winter but in the warm Florida sun. We have finally got a couple sunny non rainy days up here and I am taking full advantage of them.

Hi Carole - glad to read that you have been having a relaxing vacation so far! Any chance you've been given an inside scoop on the new Endless Summer resort? They have moved up the opening dates! Exciting! Hope all is well - I am excited to hear how you like Disney Springs.

Not really an inside scoop but, It’s coming along nicely........:thumbsup2

It has been so relaxing this trip, we don’t seem to have done an awful lot though.........may be a very short trip report this time......lol.......

I was bored rigid by Disney Springs.........the stores are weird and don’t seem to fit in there......restaurants are lovely, but, won’t be rushing back......there was no atmosphere or any kind of fun feel about it.......and loads of kids........:rotfl:

So glad the weather is great for you. No better way to spend the end of winter but in the warm Florida sun. We have finally got a couple sunny non rainy days up here and I am taking full advantage of them.

Weather has been lovely, but bit cooler here yesterday and today......still warmer than home though.......

Glad you’re having some decent weather.......sun and no rain sounds good to me!!

We used to love Disney Springs back when it was Downtown Disney, but we have definitely fallen out of love in the ensuing years. The only stores that hold any interest to us are the Disney Stores, and they seem to get blander and less interesting every time we go.

We used to love Disney Springs back when it was Downtown Disney, but we have definitely fallen out of love in the ensuing years. The only stores that hold any interest to us are the Disney Stores, and they seem to get blander and less interesting every time we go.

Yes, we remembered enjoying DTD and Pleasure Island all those years ago.......so different now, and yes the Disney Store wasn’t as good as we remembered it to be......we didn’t buy a thing.

Very bland.......glad we went as I always wondered and so many said don’t bother......wish I’d listened! But we did get a nice lunch I guess, but again......nothing special.

It’s a shame as it could have been a wonderful place to visit.........

Agree with the Disney Springs area. I do like some of the restaurants though. Disney Style has lots of personality and I love it but if the Centerpiece is any indication it will get bland quickly. I am sure many people love the Black and white design. But I wish they would bring back the Attractions housewares.

Glad you're having some good weather. It's been chilly here in North Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!