14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

New TR!!!! Following as always!
Yay!!:butterfly

And another big WELCOME to J`aime Paris...……

Always glad to see you post here......and you get to be in this one too!!!!

Looking forward to that......but, hope you enjoy it....and nice to know you`re trip is almost here too!!!! :wave:

I shall be here following along, Rob and Jackson will be looking over my shoulder :)

Oh a big WELCOME Matt.…...with Rob and Jackson too...….:wave:

It`s a shame we won`t see you this year, but hope to see you post a lot here and enjoy the report!!! Look forward to that......::yes::

Pulling up a chair :flower1: Love how you’ve decorated the place!

Huge WELCOME to Keisha...….

I did try with the opening décor......you know me.....a little flamboyant at times...…:laughing:

Another one we won`t see this trip.....but I always enjoy your comments and thoughts on here.....hope you like it.....::yes::

(and hope the hand heals quickly :hug:)

Yay!
I can't wait to read about your latest adventures :flower1:

And another WELCOME to my mate Vicki...……

Hoped you`d make it along today...….I thought I`d make a start as time is short when we get back......but again, hope you like this one too.....always nice to see you post along...….:wave:

Woot! A new trip report. Getting a cup of tea ready.

Another WELCOME to you Lynne...….

Nice cup of tea is always welcome......especially with your weather right now...…

Glad to have you along for this one too......hope you like it...….::yes::

So happy to see your March trip report started already! Looking forward to reading about your adventures! Have a wonderful trip!

WELCOME to you too luvdisdogs……

I`ve just realised I`ve read your name wrong all this time!!!! Now I see it correctly I can`t remember how I read it lol...…

Glad to see you here too.…..decided again to give myself a bit of a head start...only 7 weeks between March and May trips......so thought I`d get a wiggle on...….

Thank you, we`ll try our best and hope you enjoy it too...….:)

Carole and Tom - So excited for your next trip - love the airplane pics of First Class/ Premium - 747's are my favorite as well. What a beautiful plane!!!!!
Have a wonderful time.

Brenda:flower:

YAY a Mardi Gras Trip! The purple suits you so well......
Can't wait to read more, love the airline food :rotfl: I know, I'm odd.

WELCOME Tink2Day...….

Not weird at all....I said to Tom today when I looked at previous pics, we had to take better pictures of the food on offer on the planes......lol......he didn't look like it was a weird request.....so, yes, we`ll get pics of the food..

Isn`t purple just the best colour!!!! Gotta love Mardi Gras...…..

Glad to have you along too....I truly hope you enjoy it......:)

And another big WELCOME to J`aime Paris...……

Always glad to see you post here......and you get to be in this one too!!!!

Looking forward to that......but, hope you enjoy it....and nice to know you`re trip is almost here too!!!! :wave:

Always happy to read your TRs Carole! You and Tom put so much effort into the photos and writing posts. It certainly shows!

26 more days until Orlando...and I'm definitely counting it down! We just got another 10 inches of snow today...schools are all cancelled and the roads are treacherous....yuck!

Looking forward to meeting you and Tom, and being in a TR, lol! I'll feel a bit like a celebrity guest on one of your famous installments!!:D

Huge WELCOME to Keisha...….

I did try with the opening décor......you know me.....a little flamboyant at times...…:laughing:

Another one we won`t see this trip.....but I always enjoy your comments and thoughts on here.....hope you like it.....::yes::

(and hope the hand heals quickly :hug:)

Thanks, i haven’t given up on finding a last minute great rate :)

Carole and Tom - So excited for your next trip - love the airplane pics of First Class/ Premium - 747's are my favorite as well. What a beautiful plane!!!!!
Have a wonderful time.

Brenda:flower:

Another warm WELCOME to jump00.....

Always love to see you here too...…yes, we are already excited to go on this trip......

Isn`t that plane just beautiful!!! I do love it, and genuinely will be sad when it disappears from the skies one day....I think they are already phasing new aircraft in.....but we have them for a while yet...…

Hope you enjoy this one and thank you, we`ll do our best...….:)

Always happy to read your TRs Carole! You and Tom put so much effort into the photos and writing posts. It certainly shows!

26 more days until Orlando...and I'm definitely counting it down! We just got another 10 inches of snow today...schools are all cancelled and the roads are treacherous....yuck!

Looking forward to meeting you and Tom, and being in a TR, lol! I'll feel a bit like a celebrity guest on one of your famous installments!!:D

lol....you make me blush!!!!

Oh your weather sounds truly dreadful!!! 10 inches!!! Time to stay home...…and count down to the sunshine!!!

Yes, you`ll definitely be in it.....and thank you again for the kind words....I appreciate it......:)

WELCOME Alice...…..

I swear the counter guy even looked like the jerk we got about 5 years ago.....lol...…

Daniel is easy on the eye too...….wished they`d had a Capt Jack one though...….:laughing:

Glad you made it along again too, and hope it`s a fun read......::yes::

You know Daniel is in Star Wars:Force Awakens.... :) Granted, he's in a storm trooper outfit so you can't see him... but, I'm trying to help Tom out here.... LOL

You know Daniel is in Star Wars:Force Awakens.... :) Granted, he's in a storm trooper outfit so you can't see him... but, I'm trying to help Tom out here.... LOL

lol.....I didn't know that.....but then, I know very little about any of them!!!!

It`s a lost cause Alice with me I`m afraid...... unless SW comes up with Hugh Jackman and a few others it just won`t attract me at all......I know I know...….:duck::D

I just finished your December report. Thought I'd read along and maybe comment on this one. ;)

A very warm WELCOME to you chicagoshannon…….

Delighted you`ve posted!!! I`m happy to hear you enjoyed the December trip report...….and really hope you enjoy this one too...…

And I see you have an Anniversary trip coming up!! Lovely......are you doing the Universal parks while you`re there too...….that's a May trip isn't it? Oh my it`s just around the corner too...….time flies past so quickly!!!

Again, nice to see you here...….:)

A very warm WELCOME to you chicagoshannon…….

Delighted you`ve posted!!! I`m happy to hear you enjoyed the December trip report...….and really hope you enjoy this one too...…

And I see you have an Anniversary trip coming up!! Lovely......are you doing the Universal parks while you`re there too...….that's a May trip isn't it? Oh my it`s just around the corner too...….time flies past so quickly!!!

Again, nice to see you here...….:)

Yes, we will be going just the two of us this trip. We will be staying at Royal Pacific for the first time. May 15-21. We're very excited about our no kids trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter