14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

Yes, we will be going just the two of us this trip. We will be staying at Royal Pacific for the first time. May 15-21. We're very excited about our no kids trip!

Oh that’ll be lovely........a no kids trip for an anniversary is special! We adore RP a whole lot!

We may see you....or you may see us as we do pop over to RP a few times while we’re there.......please say hello if you do see us in the hotel or the parks......we’re there till the 22nd in May :)

I'm here!!! popcorn:: And can't wait to go on another adventure with you and Tom!!! Thanks for letting us come along with you!!! My life would be boring without all your adventures!!! :laughing:

I'm here!!! popcorn:: And can't wait to go on another adventure with you and Tom!!! Thanks for letting us come along with you!!! My life would be boring without all your adventures!!! :laughing:

WELCOME
Back also to NancyLuvsMickey.....:)

Yay.......so glad you made it here too........oh you did make me laugh there....:rotfl:

I really do hope you enjoy this one too.......we have even made a plan already for this trip.....something we don’t usually do.......I still wouldn’t consider myself a planner by any means!!!

Look forward to your posts and comments.........:thumbsup2

Following along!

WELCOME to Tygerlilly :D

Lovely to see you here.......and I hope you enjoy this one and look forward to your comments too......always love to read them all.....makes me feel I’m not talking to myself.........

Nice to see you here........:)

We are going at the same time as you, we are changing it up a little. We are volunteering at give the kids the world and we bought a orlando go pass I really liked the unlimited attractions, dinner magic shows go carts and traveling to miami to see a whale show etc. Let's hope for nice weather. Where I live it's been cold for way to long ice storms and blizzards

We are going at the same time as you, we are changing it up a little. We are volunteering at give the kids the world and we bought a orlando go pass I really liked the unlimited attractions, dinner magic shows go carts and traveling to miami to see a whale show etc. Let's hope for nice weather. Where I live it's been cold for way to long ice storms and blizzards

WELCOME Nsaudra

Nice to have you along...…..yes, lots of bad weather around this year for so many....hopefully we`ll all have some lovely weather in Florida...….

Hope you enjoy this one.…….

following along :wave2: I love your trip reports. Thank you for doing them!!!!! They are a lot of work...but I know that sure appreciate reading them. We have been experiencing quite a bit of very cold weather, so I was enjoying seeing your pictures of sunshine and warmth. Mother Nature has been nasty to us here in Canada this year. We have lots of record snowfalls along with record breaking cold snaps. We are currently on day 15 of -40 C or colder with the windchill:cold: It is just nasty and not letting up any time soon from the looks of it. So I will live vicariously through your trip reports...and hope for warmer days

So what's tough fave american food or activity when you get here. When we were eating at three broomsticks talking to a nice family from England. They said it was fun but they were not impressed cause it looked just like home....
We are only there from march 11th to the 16th we can not wait to hit the beach. I like to go to the gulf side the Atlantic is a little green.

I just finished your last TR so I'm glad there's another one in the works!!!

this is us on our December trip last year at the Mall at Millenia....one of our favourite places in Orlando...……

You are giving me so many ideas lol. I rarely have a car since we usually stay onsite at Disney and not really for long enough to do a lot of exploring, but I really hope to be able to see all that the area has to offer one day!!

There is so much to see around and outside the bubble of the parks...…

Exactly...so many different areas and things to do. Funny how exploring is that much nicer when it's warm and sunny too, everything is just that much better!

whole day away to somewhere like St Augustine where we do plan to visit this time again.....s

LOVE St. Augustine, what a cute town.

We may however visit Disney Springs as we have no clue what`s there now as we last visited in 2008....so I know lots has changed and we`ve been told there are some very nice restaurants now....so a visit may be on the cards this time.

OMG yes! I have seen how much you love trying restaurants, and there are SO many good ones at DS. I always have such a hard time deciding.

.although I guess no stay would ever be long enough for us!!!

I hear you on this!! But you must have some kind of loyalty and perks at the Universal resorts!!

Looking forward to another report! Hoping you will make it to review some of the Disney Springs restaurants. Always appreciate the pictures and your honest commentary, looks like we’ll be at Disney before we make it to Universal again.....have a wonderful trip. :jester:

following along :wave2: I love your trip reports. Thank you for doing them!!!!! They are a lot of work...but I know that sure appreciate reading them. We have been experiencing quite a bit of very cold weather, so I was enjoying seeing your pictures of sunshine and warmth. Mother Nature has been nasty to us here in Canada this year. We have lots of record snowfalls along with record breaking cold snaps. We are currently on day 15 of -40 C or colder with the windchill:cold: It is just nasty and not letting up any time soon from the looks of it. So I will live vicariously through your trip reports...and hope for warmer days

And a very warm WELCOME back...….::yes::

So, glad to see you here too!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! I would never survive that cold especially for so long......how do folks deal with that day in day out? Of course you`ll be prepared for it in Canada I suppose...….we often ask our Government how does countries like Canada and the other countries that get so much snow and ice cope, when we fall to bits when a few flakes fall at times!!!! But, of course we never get the extremes you do......I don't think I`d ever leave the house in winter!!!

I sure hope I can post lots of blue skies pictures on this trip...…:sunny: Will certainly try......and I`m sure warmer days are just around the corner.....

Glad to have you here again...….:)

So what's tough fave american food or activity when you get here. When we were eating at three broomsticks talking to a nice family from England. They said it was fun but they were not impressed cause it looked just like home....
We are only there from march 11th to the 16th we can not wait to hit the beach. I like to go to the gulf side the Atlantic is a little green.

Wouldn't eat breakfast in there.....the British option looks nothing like what I would recognise as British....beans disgust me at the best of times, but for breakfast no. Many do though.

We like the Gulf coast too.

I just finished your last TR so I'm glad there's another one in the works!!!

You are giving me so many ideas lol. I rarely have a car since we usually stay onsite at Disney and not really for long enough to do a lot of exploring, but I really hope to be able to see all that the area has to offer one day!!

Exactly...so many different areas and things to do. Funny how exploring is that much nicer when it's warm and sunny too, everything is just that much better!

LOVE St. Augustine, what a cute town.

OMG yes! I have seen how much you love trying restaurants, and there are SO many good ones at DS. I always have such a hard time deciding.

I hear you on this!! But you must have some kind of loyalty and perks at the Universal resorts!!

WELCOME back again KathyM2...…..

So glad to see you post on here too ::yes::

Yes, St Augustine was a real revelation to us.....so many years visiting and couldn't believe we hadn't gone before.....but although we`ve only been twice, we absolutely love it and it is in our plans for this trip, if not will definitely go in May......and may consider an overnight in September to do the ghost tour and enjoy the nightlife there. But, we will try and visit it at least once a year from now on, hopefully more.

There really is so much to do around we could fill 6 months easy!!!! But, I agree if you`re onsite at Disney, it`s hard to leave all the fun you have there too......I can see why though. Disney is an amazing place.

Yes, I think we`ve decided to definitely go to Disney Springs. I was asking a friend and he was telling us about the changes and it does sound much nicer than it was all those years ago...

Yes, the sunshine makes it easier to roam around and wander...…

Glad to have you along for this one too......hope you enjoy it...….:)

Looking forward to another report! Hoping you will make it to review some of the Disney Springs restaurants. Always appreciate the pictures and your honest commentary, looks like we’ll be at Disney before we make it to Universal again.....have a wonderful trip. :jester:

WELCOME Minnie17...…:)

Yes, absolutely have Disney Springs on our plans this visit.....will have to look and see what`s actually there, as I haven't even checked it out for so many years. I`m going to Google some pictures this weekend and see what restaurants are there for lunch......I expect I`ll see some changes as our friend told us we won`t recognise it!!!

Do you have your next Disney trip planned?? it`s always nice to know we have plans set in stone.....:D

Thank you for joining in again, always happy to see you here and sincerely hope you enjoy it......and thank you we`ll certainly try our best......:thumbsup2

Hey @schumigirl! I will follow along the best I can. Please PM me if and when you will be going to St. Augustine. I'd love to meet you guys! Sadly, it will be during Lent, and I always give up alcohol, but I will be glad to toast your visit with some iced tea!

cudney.jpg
Ok, I just saw this meme and it reminded me of you saying you were a woman of leisure

Catherine Cudney, occupation "does as she pleases"

Hey @schumigirl! I will follow along the best I can. Please PM me if and when you will be going to St. Augustine. I'd love to meet you guys! Sadly, it will be during Lent, and I always give up alcohol, but I will be glad to toast your visit with some iced tea!

Oh we absolutely will!!!

Once we know our plans roughly, will send you a PM and we can arrange a day that suits us both.....is there anytime that would suit you better or any time you absolutely couldn't make it??

Nothing wrong with iced tea!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter