14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

Another wonderful trip report completed! It was so great to see all your pictures. I'm looking forward to the next trip report!!!

I think I would have to agree about having to wear hoodies. I would be going on holiday to get away from the cool weather. But i'm sure It's still even warm ( in our canadian standards ) when people are putting on hoodies lol I'm like you...I love the heat. I NEVER complain about it being too hot. I will always say...it's better than -40 I can cool down easier than try to warm up. I just hate being cold!

Thanks......I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and I really appreciate your comments along the way. Next trip report coming up soon!!

Oh gosh yes, the cold is something I hate.......once I’m cold, it takes me ages to get warm......Tom hates when I have cold feet......:rotfl:yes, it’s easier to cool down isn’t it.......lol......

I don’t think I’d do well in Canada!!! :D

Another wonderful report, I will be coming back home on May 7th and your trip will be starting!

I’m with you, I like it hot on my trips! I would say with all our winter trips we have only had a handful of days where it was cooler than I would like.

Are you staying all your nights at SF? 14 nights sounds wonderful, I know for you that isn’t all that long but to me that would be heaven, haha!

Looking forward to reading about your May adventures.

Enjoyed your trip report. Your honesty is refreshing. Leaving is like being visited by dementors.The only way to cheer up is to plan another trip.

I have 2 rooms booked, one for myself and the other for my son and his girlfriend. Checking in on the 8th as well for 7 nights. Can't wait to relax and have a few :drinking1. We are flying this time. Usually drive. It was cheaper to fly, then rent a car, gas and daily parking.

Another wonderful report, I will be coming back home on May 7th and your trip will be starting!

I’m with you, I like it hot on my trips! I would say with all our winter trips we have only had a handful of days where it was cooler than I would like.

Are you staying all your nights at SF? 14 nights sounds wonderful, I know for you that isn’t all that long but to me that would be heaven, haha!

Looking forward to reading about your May adventures.

Caroline, I am so glad you enjoyed reading this one too......always love to see your comments...…

Your trip is just the around the corner too.....woooohoooo!!!!!! I can`t wait to read about yours too, it does sound like so much fun!!!!

Yes, heat is important ::yes::.......we all want to have nice weather on our trips, and although it was only a couple of days, and we did only have one cold day in December.....it`s just so much nicer when it`s hot......a no hoodie trip is predicted...….lol...…I know you have extremely cold winters, so I know how much you love the heat too......

All our nights in May are at Sapphire again...….we did 10 nights last March and May and it didn't feel long enough, so 14 is much better.....but.....we could stay longer easily!!!! Our September trip is split with our first 6 nights at Sapphire, then 23 at RP..….

Yes, May is just around the corner......will love to see you on that trip report too....and thank you for all your lovely comments along the way.....I`ve loved reading every one...….:wave2:

Enjoyed your trip report. Your honesty is refreshing. Leaving is like being visited by dementors.The only way to cheer up is to plan another trip.

I have 2 rooms booked, one for myself and the other for my son and his girlfriend. Checking in on the 8th as well for 7 nights. Can't wait to relax and have a few :drinking1. We are flying this time. Usually drive. It was cheaper to fly, then rent a car, gas and daily parking.

Thank you so much!!!!

Are you staying in Sapphire Falls too?? How lovely.....have you been there before?

We love it there, and Strong Water is the perfect place to enjoy an adult beverage or two...….::yes:: Sounds like a lovely trip with your son and his girlfriend...….

If you see us, stop and say hello...….

Hope you have a wonderful trip there too and thanks for the lovely comments...…..:wave2:

Thank you so much!!!!

Are you staying in Sapphire Falls too?? How lovely.....have you been there before?

We love it there, and Strong Water is the perfect place to enjoy an adult beverage or two...….::yes:: Sounds like a lovely trip with your son and his girlfriend...….

If you see us, stop and say hello...….

Hope you have a wonderful trip there too and thanks for the lovely comments...…..:wave2:

Yes, first time at Sapphire Falls.
I count my lucky stars every day that my son, soon to be 26, still wants to go on vacation with his mother. I can understand you missing Kyle. Too bad life, (work) gets in the way. I know he would love to join you and eat lots of pizza and chocolate cake.
15 more days and counting.

i am Nancy, say hi, if you run into me.

Ahhhh, so wonderful! Just loooooved this trip report, as I have all the others, Carole! Thank you so much for bringing us all along; I love the details you include about the staff, the rooms, the walks, the restaurants, and all the little tidbits in the parks.

It's because of you and your trip reports, Carole, that for the first time ever, we are doing Universal next March Break rather than Disney. I am so excited and feel like it will be a wonderful fit because of you. You've totally inspired me and my family.

Thank you for all the time and energy you put into your writing! Can't wait for the next one...

Yes, first time at Sapphire Falls.
I count my lucky stars every day that my son, soon to be 26, still wants to go on vacation with his mother. I can understand you missing Kyle. Too bad life, (work) gets in the way. I know he would love to join you and eat lots of pizza and chocolate cake.
15 more days and counting.

i am Nancy, say hi, if you run into me.

HI Nancy.....nice to meet you...…

Oh I fully understand enjoying time with adult children.....we are very blessed and love the fact Kyle still travels with us at 25!!! I`m informed it`s an acceptable place to still travel with parents.....lol...thank goodness!!! But, yes work and his real life comes first now......we make the most of it while we can...…

How lovely, your first stay.....I hope you really do enjoy it, and yes, if I see you, I`ll make sure to say hello.....:wave2:

Ahhhh, so wonderful! Just loooooved this trip report, as I have all the others, Carole! Thank you so much for bringing us all along; I love the details you include about the staff, the rooms, the walks, the restaurants, and all the little tidbits in the parks.

It's because of you and your trip reports, Carole, that for the first time ever, we are doing Universal next March Break rather than Disney. I am so excited and feel like it will be a wonderful fit because of you. You've totally inspired me and my family.

Thank you for all the time and energy you put into your writing! Can't wait for the next one...

Fabulous!!!!! party:

I`m so happy to hear that!!!! And so excited for you too......to visit for the first time is something I`d love to repeat again......the excitement of new parks and everything they have to offer.....well, I am quite envious you get to do it with fresh eyes!!!! I`m sure you`ll have a wonderful time there...…

You know of course, any help you need.....will be happy to help...…::yes::

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed this one too......I sometimes think I ramble beyond anything else!!!! I try to curtail it but get me on to a subject I love.....I never shut up.....lol.....or so I`m told :laughing:

Thank you for your lovely and encouraging comments along the way....I have appreciated them more than I can say...…

New trip report is just up on the boards now......hope to see you on that one too......and of course Happy Planning for your visit next year...….:wave2:

Truly enjoyed another TR! You wrote at perfect time and pace for me. Such a nice escape for me while dealing with everyday stress. Does anyone else read this with a Scottish female voice in their head? Schumgirl I doubt you sound anything like the voice I imagine LOL

Truly enjoyed another TR! You wrote at perfect time and pace for me. Such a nice escape for me while dealing with everyday stress. Does anyone else read this with a Scottish female voice in their head? Schumgirl I doubt you sound anything like the voice I imagine LOL

lol.....I do sound quite Scottish at times!!! Especially if I`m ranting about something :rotfl:.....my friends down here know when I`ve gone back to Scotland as I go back to my natural accent apparently for a time......I don't notice it so much...….not quite as Scottish as Professor McGonagle in the Potter movies though.....

I`m so glad you enjoyed reading along......thank you!!! I hope you enjoy the new one too...….:)

Phew, just finished reading. What a great report! As a result I've just booked us 2 nights in Sapphire falls in June! Getting so excited

Phew, just finished reading. What a great report! As a result I've just booked us 2 nights in Sapphire falls in June! Getting so excited

Thank you!!!

I`m glad you enjoyed it..….and fantastic you have a couple of nights at Sapphire...….I`m sure you`ll enjoy your stay there......it is beautiful and the staff look after everyone so well...…..

Hope you have a great trip!!!!

Thank you!!!

I`m glad you enjoyed it..….and fantastic you have a couple of nights at Sapphire...….I`m sure you`ll enjoy your stay there......it is beautiful and the staff look after everyone so well...…..

Hope you have a great trip!!!!

Thank you. Have 3 nights in portofino as well, think we have 4 different hotels and a villa booking for less than 3 weeks but unfortunately that's how things worked out

Thank you for another wonderful TR!!! I enjoyed reading about your's and Tom's adventures!!! Can't wait to see what your plans are for May!

Aww thanks so much.......I’m so happy you enjoyed it,.......and thank you for the lovely comments.......

Yep, plans for May are getting there.........:wave2:

Thank you. Have 3 nights in portofino as well, think we have 4 different hotels and a villa booking for less than 3 weeks but unfortunately that's how things worked out

Oh that is a lot of changes.......but it’ll be fine I’m sure.......

Variety is the spice of life apparently..........::yes::

Oh that is a lot of changes.......but it’ll be fine I’m sure.......

Variety is the spice of life apparently..........::yes::

Exactly. To be fair it's not that bad, first week in a villa, then 2 nights SF and 3 portofino, before we head off in the direction of Titusville-our daughter is going to space camp so we'll set up metaphorical camp there for 5 nights. Then I figure we'll want to be back in Orlando for our last night/day as our flights isn't til 10.30pm so we may As well make the most of it and head back

Exactly. To be fair it's not that bad, first week in a villa, then 2 nights SF and 3 portofino, before we head off in the direction of Titusville-our daughter is going to space camp so we'll set up metaphorical camp there for 5 nights. Then I figure we'll want to be back in Orlando for our last night/day as our flights isn't til 10.30pm so we may As well make the most of it and head back

Actually, that sounds fantastic!

And space camp!! Wow........that’ll be fabulous for her....and yes, back to Orlando makes sense with such a late flight home........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!