14+ points for Rent - Must use by March 31st $8/pt CLOSED - $8 Points Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRT-eagle

Mouseketeer
Very limited availability exists. I have a lot of points that I can use. First 14 points are good through March 31st, have 100 more available anytime at BWV up to 11 months out. Points over 14 are going to be at $12.

Are you willing to transfer your BWV points? I think I am looking at needing about 70 for July.

Looking for 2 nights in studio, Check in 3/12/17. Will also rent the single night of 3/12 or 3/13. Thank you.

Interested in the 14 points for either March 1st or March 5th. (not picky, just wherever is cheapest if there is any availability)

I am planning a vacation 10/12-10/18 @ BWV. Was planning on renting from David's Vacation Club. Are you renting points during that time frame?

Any availability for a studio checking in April 1 and checking out April 4? 3 nights, 2 adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter