• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

14 y.o girl with mental disabilities -- suggestions

KIS

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to help a friend out with a 14 y.o. daughter with mental disabilities. My friend already knows about the no wait options for lines at parks. Still, her daughter really does not like rides, costumes, let alone lines. She would like, nevertheless, to bring her daughter, but put her in some program like an activity center or camp daily and then meet up with her for dinner and so on. She knows her daughter would like that arrangement, too.

Do you folks have any suggestions for activities or for camps and the like?

Thanks.

KIS

I don't know of anything like that on Disney property. However, Hyatt Hotels runs "Camp Hyatt" at most of their resorts. The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (AAA 4 Diamonds) adjoins WDW in Lake Buena Vista. Phone 407-239-1234. You might pass this on to your friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter