14 Years old and need help

Azure

•◘•
I am obsessed with eating candy. I barely ever eat healthy food and when I do I think it tastes disgusting.

I weigh 110 pounds. To me I need to loose weight. I wanna be like other girls my age.

Azure said:
I am obsessed with eating candy. I barely ever eat healthy food and when I do I think it tastes disgusting.

I weigh 110 pounds. To me I need to loose weight. I wanna be like other girls my age.

Please tell me this is not for real????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Azure, I hope you now that the older you get the harder it is to change your ways. For you having to lose weight, my DD is 13 and is 5'4" and is 109#s and I keep an eye on her so that she doesn't lose any weight. She's the size of MOST the the girls her age. Just try and to eat a little healthier so you don't become sick.

I agree with Pam. If you are concerned you need to see a doctor and ask them what the ideal weight for your age should be and if the think you need to be worried about losing weight. One thing that I do to eat healthier is I use different things to make the foods taste better. I can't eat just plain raw carrots, so I make a dip with Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix and low fat sour cream. Two tablespoons is enough for 18 carrots which is two servings. On celery I put 2 TBPS of peanut butter on about 4 good sized stalks of celery. That way I get my veggie and protein. I like salad and have found that I like Light Done Right dressing. I also do use some croutons for flavoring but I only use the portion size on the package. With green beans I use Can't Believe It's Not Butter butter spray. That's all the veggies I eat. I do like fruit so I try to eat as many fruits as I can.

I have made a pact with myself that I can't have any chocolate, candy, sweets, desserts unless I have eaten at least 3 fruits and/or veggies. Once I do that then I have one of something - generally a piece of bite sized chocolate or a 100 calorie pack. I've even done that with my 16 year old daughter so that I know she's eating healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter