140 Pts SSR for rent/transfer. $16/pt Feb 2020 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Sorry. There are a few rooms available for 1/23 only. Nothing for the other nights

Hi! I'm interested in a transfer of all 200. My DD is getting married and looking for a room for my niece who's her maid of honor

Is any studio available at any resort for either 4/28 through 5/2 or 4/29 through 5/3?

Thanks

Is any studio available at any resort for either 4/28 through 5/2 or 4/29 through 5/3?

Thanks
Yes - 4/29 - 5/3. Saratoga Springs is the only resort with all 4 nights available. There are other resorts with partial availability. Saratoga does not have 4/28 available so only the 4/29 - 5/3 timeframe works.

Studio - Standard - 62 points
Studio - Preferred - 72 points

Yes - 4/29 - 5/3. Saratoga Springs is the only resort with all 4 nights available. There are other resorts with partial availability. Saratoga does not have 4/28 available so only the 4/29 - 5/3 timeframe works.

Studio - Standard - 62 points
Studio - Preferred - 72 points

Thank you. Is there anything available in any studio at any resort from 4/22 to 4/26 or 4/22 to 4/25? Sorry just trying to work around a conference from 4/26 through 4/28 and trying to see which end of the trip has better resort options.

Checking in on 4/22 and Checking out on 4/25 is available at Saratoga and it is also available at Copper Creek. Copper Creek is not available the night of 4/25 (checking out on 4/26) but Saratoga is.

One studio, any consecutive 2 - 3 nights,, Feb. 23-28th? Any location, but prefer Beach Club, Saratoga or Animal Kingdom.

One studio, any consecutive 2 - 3 nights,, Feb. 23-28th? Any location, but prefer Beach Club, Saratoga or Animal Kingdom.
Sorry, but there are not any consecutive nights available during your requested timeframe at any of the resorts

Checking in on 4/22 and Checking out on 4/25 is available at Saratoga and it is also available at Copper Creek. Copper Creek is not available the night of 4/25 (checking out on 4/26) but Saratoga is.

Thank you. I'll talk to my wife and get back to you if and when we make a decision.

My wife is not in to the studios that only have one queen bed and a pullout sofa. If we had to switch mid stay, is there anything for 4/21 through 4/25 for a studio that sleeps 5.

Hello! We are looking to stay at the animal kingdom in a savanna view studio. we were looking to check in on March 8th and check out on the 13th. would you be able to check if there is any availability? Thank you for your help!

Hello! We are looking to stay at the animal kingdom in a savanna view studio. we were looking to check in on March 8th and check out on the 13th. would you be able to check if there is any availability? Thank you for your help!
Sorry, nothing for those dates at Animal kingdom.

My wife is not in to the studios that only have one queen bed and a pullout sofa. If we had to switch mid stay, is there anything for 4/21 through 4/25 for a studio that sleeps 5.
There are 6 resorts that have studios that sleep 5. Two resorts have a room available but only on the night of April 22nd. There are no other nights available in your timeframe at any of the 6 resorts. There are 1-bedroom units available for the entire length of your stay at a few resorts.

We can move our dates to the week before, any 2-3 consecutive nights. Feb. 16th to 22nd. Haven't booked any flights yet. I have Paypal and have rented before so am familiar with process.

There are two consecutive nights available at only one resort the week of the 23-28th. Check in Wednesday Feb 26th. Check out Friday Feb 28th. Polynesian-Lake View. Total of 54 points. Nothing consecutive in the previous week. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!