$

Cori,

You are just stunning!! You bear a striking resemblance to Ashley Judd!! I look forward to reading about your vow renewal!

Cori your pictures are beautiful! I want to do a VR in Disney since I didn't get a disney wedding :guilty:

your look stunning!!!! BUT (don't take offense though!) its funny how styles have changed in JUST ten years! the cute little bows on the tops of your sleeves and your little headband thing. I'm sure in ten years I am going to look back at my dress and say "that was in style!" but they are great pics! i love the one where he is holding you and yall are kissing with the BW in the background, so cool!

No... I wont be travelling for a while... I finish school in June and then have to find a job to start helping DF saving for a house... I love this dress because of the tulle... I wonder if I should contact Eve of Milady Corporate office...:surfweb:

If it's the tulle skirt you really love, try Casablanca bridal. They have several different tulle skirt designs. Plus, they custom size the dress to your measurments, so you would need minimial if any alterations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter