146 days later.....

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
In 146 days I have lost 50 pounds...21 inches(only measuring bust,waist,thighs). So far gone from a size 22 to a loose 16. I have found the self esteem I had lost years ago!!

I owe it all to: The Atkins plan,God,My loving dh(DaddyDon),self determination and probably most of ........

ALL OF YOU FELLOW WISHERS!!! You all have been the best!!!

I still have 31 more pounds to lose to get to my original goal but I will probably lower it when I get closer.

Hey!! I originally wanted to have 50 pounds off by sometime in January!!! I definately made that goal early!!!

Congratulations on your loss and on losing it before your goal date! You look great. Stay young and keep it off.

L:smooth:

You have reached a goal early and you have been so successful. I'm really proud of you.

Congratulations!! :Pinkbounc You have done such a great job, you should be very proud of yourself.

Congratulations on your weight loss. You've done such a great job. You should be really proud of yourself ::yes::

:jumping1: Congratulations on getting to your goal. You are doing great.

Way to go:cool1:, meeting your goal early is great and you are doing so well. Keep up the good work and those remaining pounds that you mentioned will be off before you know it.

I just noticed that shiny new clippie on the TOT challenge- I ran to make sure you had announced it to the world!! :) I am soooo thrilled for you!! You're cruising along and making such a loud and healthy statement about the new you!!! That's what it's all about- losing so life will be healthier!! :) WAHOO!!! You've inspired me to get to that 55 pound clippie- once I hit 50- I vacationed, got sick and just really maintained- now I'm ready to MOVE ON!! I've still got 45 pounds to goal but I'll be right there with you!! Let's do it!! :)
YAHOO!!!
Tara

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your new clippie is GORGEOUS!!!!

I'll always think about your baking posts and how you made it through all those cookies and brownies, etc. without a lick or a taste. That is determination!!!!!!

You're going all the way to goal!!!!! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You are doing an AWESOME job!! Congratulations to you for reaching your original goal early, it is an awesome feeling. Keep up the great work.

That is fantstic!
Thank you for keeping us inspired with your success!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Omg, you are doing terrific!! Way to go on your accomplishments!!What an inspiration you are to me!! :) Keep up the great work! :)

I don't even know you (well, in person anyway) but I am crying tears of joy for your success!! I know this has been a long hard road for you and you have walked it so well!! You are an inspiration to me and I want to thank you for sharing your journey - both the good and the bad - here on the board. You are inspiring me to keep going on my own healthy journey.

Congratulations!! I just know you'll keep walking proudly down the road to goal!!

You have done such an awesome job! Way to go! You should be so proud of yourself.

Great job- Melanie!

Woo Hoo!!!! :jumping1:

Way to go!!!! A new clippie and making a goal early are both really wonderful!! Your great attitude and determination have carried you far and will carry you all the way to goal!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter