15% off at Disneyland Hotel Sun-Thurs extended through 9/26

avalon451

Errrr... what?
I just got an email from Disney saying the 15% off on select rooms at Disneyland hotel has been extended to September 26th, Sun-Thurs nights. We have three standard rooms booked Wed-Sunday in mid-September, so it only applies to us for two nights.

I called and got right on with a CM, and had it adjusted; saved a goodly chunk of change. I feel better about booking there, now. Although, when I booked the prices weren't so bad as they are now anyway.

Last edited:
Can I ask how you got it added to a reservation you already had?

My TA called when the deal first came out, and because it states "not for previously booked rooms" I'd have had to cancel and re-book to get the discount. And since all the standard rooms were gone we'd have had to upgrade, and that would have cost us $400 more, so we just didn't bother with the discount....

We were able to get ours adjusted when the discounts came out also but we booked directly with Disney Travel. We reserved a 2 room suite and they just applied it to the booking we already had. If fact, when we booked originally she told me to watch for discounts and call if I saw any.

Any thoughts on if this discount would apply to a package booked through Costco? Probably not right? Because the have pre negotiated rates? I saw today that there are now no more standard rooms while were there, which is what we currently have booked. But man I’d love an extra 15% savings.

I believe its 15% on deluxe view rooms 10% on standard. Either way a discount is a discount

My TA called when the deal first came out, and because it states "not for previously booked rooms" I'd have had to cancel and re-book to get the discount. And since all the standard rooms were gone we'd have had to upgrade, and that would have cost us $400 more, so we just didn't bother with the discount....
Huh, that is weird, I had no problem.
I believe technically they are re-booking so @avalon451 probably had availability for what they already had booked.

Personally I would...
1) check yourself to make sure the inventory is sold out
2) ask your TA to double check with Disney and see if they can get the discount applied
3) keep checking for availability yourself. If you see it grab it and cancel what you booked with your TA

Any thoughts on if this discount would apply to a package booked through Costco? Probably not right? Because the have pre negotiated rates? I saw today that there are now no more standard rooms while were there, which is what we currently have booked. But man I’d love an extra 15% savings.
Call Costco and ask if the discount is available. Since there are no rooms available I wouldn’t think so but you never know.

I believe technically they are re-booking so @avalon451 probably had availability for what they already had booked.

Personally I would...
1) check yourself to make sure the inventory is sold out
2) ask your TA to double check with Disney and see if they can get the discount applied
3) keep checking for availability yourself. If you see it grab it and cancel what you booked with your TA
She tried again last night for me. The CM she spoke to was super nice, but they have been sold out of the Standard rooms at DLH for a while, and there is Oogie Boogie on two of the nights we are booked for so it is not likely to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!