CLOSED 150+ (0 Points Remain) AKV Points Available $14.50 / Point for Any DVC Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for any two-bedroom in September, October, or late Jan/early Feb for 5-6 nights. (3 adults 4 children, preferably wilderness lodge) Anything available? Thank you!

Hi
Lots of resorts to choose from but not all have the same weeks available......most availability is in September with October mostly sold out except for a night here and there.

SSR
Standard and Preferred 2 bedroom units and the Treehouse all available most of September for 184, 226 and 238 points for 6 nights, respectively.

AKV KIDANI Savannah View first two weeks of September for 6 nights for 229 points.

OKW 2 bedroom 181 points most of September for 6 nights.

Bolder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge 2 bedroom 5 nights September 2 to 7 only for 227 points.

The final number of points will depend on the actual dates as Friday and Saturday nights are more points than the other 5 nights of the week.

Thoughts?

Looking for Nov 10th and 11th at one of the resorts on the Monorail.
Could possibly use the 9th as well.
Need a studio or 1 bedroom. 2 adults, 1 child.

Looking for Nov 10th and 11th at one of the resorts on the Monorail.
Could possibly use the 9th as well.
Need a studio or 1 bedroom. 2 adults, 1 child.
Nope.
Nothing available per your search parameters.
Dan

Hi Dan!

Could you see if there is any studios/ 1bdr available for just Thursday Sept 5th?

Thanks!!

Hi,
Please see second paragraph of my original post.
Thank you!
Dan

oh shoot!! Yes, I am sorry!
I did read that, and that is probably why I didn't ask you to check for me yesterday!

I am sorry! My apologies!

Hello Friends,

We now have 50-ish points remaining. If you need say 55 or 60 or maybe even 65 points we can accommodate you.

Remember, reservations must be for dates before November 30, 2019.

Dan

Do you have anything available for 4 nights in early October in the Beach Club area?
Hello Ginn Family,

So that would be either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk Villas. All sold out, which is to be expected with just the Food & Wine Festival ...... and now add in Galaxy’s Edge, yikes.

I did check a few other resorts for you and Saratoga Springs would be your best bet.

PM me if you would like to give me specifics on what you need and I can do a deeper dive and set something up for you.
Dan

Do you have anything available at Animal Kingdom for the week of October 21-25th? I would like a studio but I know your previous post said there were none available. I can do a split stay so all or 1/2 days during this time would be fine. 2 adults and 2 children.

Thanks

Hello we are looking to rent a studio at BC or AKL. Checking in on July 31st and Checking out on August 2. Do you have any points still avalible.

Thanks in Advance

Hello we are looking to rent a studio at BC or AKL. Checking in on July 31st and Checking out on August 2. Do you have any points still avalible.

Thanks in Advance
Hi

Yes.

AKL Kidani Studio Savannah View nights of July 31 and August 1 surprisingly available...38 points

Boardwalk has a 1 bedroom pool/garden view for 78 points.

Beach Club does not.

PM me if you want me to book, soon.
Dan

Do you have anything available at Animal Kingdom for the week of October 21-25th? I would like a studio but I know your previous post said there were none available. I can do a split stay so all or 1/2 days during this time would be fine. 2 adults and 2 children.

Thanks
:(

AKV only has individual night for a one bedroom

SSR only one with two nights together (your first two) in a one bedroom

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter