150 banked BWV Points for Rent/Trade, for use starting 10.1.19 Asking $17/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

coaster32

Mouseketeer
Hello! :smickey:

I have 150 banked BWV Oct18 UY points available for rent or transfer at $17.00 per point. I can add more points to fill a larger reservations. Travel must occur by Sept. 30th. 2020. Price is negotiable if you take all points at once. I can add extras like dining to your reservation if needed as well.

If interested please send me the following listed below.

Dates needed (you can provide more than one option, which might be speed up the process)
Preferred Resort and room size
Names of people in room
Child(s)
Address, phone number and e-mail.

Also responsible for any Paypal fees incurred.

50% Non-refundable Payment required once reservation is confirmed.

Remaining payment required 90days before reservation starts. if reservation is less than 90days out at time of booking, 100% of payment will be required upon confirmed reservation.

I will also send out a rental agreement for all to sign at that time for everyone's protection.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited:
Interested for April 2-5 for 2 adults standard studio. I can't use the chat I guess I needed to post at least 10 times or something which I don't think I have. Let me know if this is still available

Interested for April 2-5 for 2 adults standard studio. I can't use the chat I guess I needed to post at least 10 times or something which I don't think I have. Let me know if this is still available
should be up and running in an hour just did the testing posts

My husband and I are looking to go checking in Nov 2nd checking out Nov 10th. We currently have reservation at Old Key West but looking to save some money. Would you be able to help? We will be purchasing the DDP as well. Thank you

Last edited:

Do you still have points available? Looking for Feb 8 2020 thru Feb 14 2020 Boardwalk studio 2 adults 2 children

Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Could you check the following:
Check-in: Feb 29, 2020
Check-out: Mar 8, 2020
Preferred Resort and room size: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Value Studio and Standard Studio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!