150 Club....Care to join??? Continued.

Hey Ladies!

I had an okay weekend. I'm still stuck right around 173 which is better than 184 was but would like to get under 170. I'm just seriously lacking motivation. I'm so busy when I get home I don't have time to think about it. But that's okay. I'm not gaining and I'm still down about 11 pounds total so I'm okay for now.

At least it's getting warmer everyday and summer tends to lead to a more active lifestyle so hopefully that will help as well.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

I am really proud of myself because I'm having lunch out today -- No, that's not why I'm proud! I'm skipping the homemade mac and cheese and having a cobb salad. I love that mac and cheese, but I will not make progress if I eat it, especially since today is a rest day for me. This is a decision I can be proud of -- plus I can control the protein, so it will make it easier to eat a reasonable amount.

Maria :upsidedow

Hello Ladies!

This has not been my best weekend -- so I'm posting! I need to get back with my peeps who are working on weight loss to keep me motivated.

Let's get moving for summer!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We had a big cook out at our house and things went really well. The house is perfect for entertaining and it was so much fun. We had tons of food but I was able to limit myself. I've dropped a little and seem to be fluctuating between 170 and 172 lately. We go to the beach in two weeks and I would love to be under 170 for that. Even if it's just 169.9. But I'm happy with the progress I've made so far.

redlight -- That is fantastic! :woohoo:

ktmom -- You are making great progress. It all takes time. No one gained all their weight in a week, and it won't come off that way, either! ::yes::

I just realized we leave for vacation in Orlando exactly 3 weeks from today. I'm not sure if I'll make my milestone, but I will be losing more weight before we go. I tried on my new swimsuit, and everything fits but would be better a few lbs lighter. I even bought a smaller top, and that actually fits great. Yep, I'm going to be the one with no chest and a giant you know what...at least I'm losing weight somewhere!

Good Morning, Ladies!

I am having a mental health day. I just can't face another day with the crazy at work, and I know today is the best choice to just not be there. I'm going to get on the TM and then weigh-in, and then see about straightening up my house. I'm getting back on track with eating and exercise today -- if I'm going to stay home I'm going to make it productive!

Good Morning Maria,

I wish I had taken a mental health day. I have already been slapped on the wrist this morning by trying to help out a fellow teacher. I am sitting here in my classroom with the lights out so that no one bothers me.

Today is my birthday and I was thinking about going away but that never came about (I was thinking of DW because I could get some cheap flights for the weekend) To make it worse my twin sister is down there now. We were then going to go into NY to see a show but ds2 got invited to a prom tonight so we have to see him all dressed up. HE is going to look good. But dh and I are going out to the movies tonight. WE are a couple of big movies behind so I don't know what we are going to see. I would likke to see UP but I also did not get to see Angles and Demons or Night at the Museum. I don't know what one is going to be.

Dh was sweet about my present this year. My laptop broke last year and he wants me to buy a new one. I'm still not sure when I will do that. He did get me some flowers. He also got me a couple of travel books. One on Va since we are probably going to Williamsburg in Nov and one on DW without kids. He then also got me a beautiful Lenox Tinkerbell sitting on a spool of thread, very appropriate since I do a lot of sewing.

YOu sound like you are getting back on track. I hope to get there some day soon. Thanks for listening

Dona -- You need big, big :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: and a hearty wish that the rest of your birthday will be happier! :flower3:

I know it isn't exactly the birthday you dreamed of, but it is a special day and you are so loved and appreciated! :love: I can't get my act together to do the COW, but I do appreciate the work you put into it, and keeping track for everyone, you are a superstar! :worship:

Ok, you have to finish your day at work, but then you are going to have a great evening -- see your ds all handsome, a date with your dh, it's going to be a fun night!

I'm sending pixiedust:, and I hope you find magic and wonder in the rest of your day!

I had to post again -- just weighed after my 4mi, and I'm down 1.2! I can't believe it! I really did not think I did well this week. Now I'm more determined than ever to reapply myself. I made it to a new 5 lb increment, where I haven't been in a very long time. My best most recent weight was just 3.5 lbs less in December 2007. I really want to make my milestone by my birthday, which is 10 days away. I know it's not likely, especially since TOM is due in a few days, but I am going to do my best! :woohoo:

Dona, :hug:. And Happy Birthday. Hopefully it gets better as the day goes on.

Maria, I took a mental health half-day, working from home this AM and going in after lunch.

I need to do the same, get my eating, exercising, and life back on track.

The day is finally over and it was worse than I thought. I helped someone out and they got mad at me. The we found out who the new principal will be. It is a guy who last month told a group of students that the math dept didn't know anything about teaching math. He claims he didn's say it but we heard it from enough kids that we know he did. He is friendly with a guy in the dept who thinks he is the best teacher in the world but is awful. (How can you give everyone in your class and A and have them know nothing) I am afraid as a principal he will give his friend the classes that I waited and have worked hard at teaching. We will just have to wait and see.

I am out of here and off to a great evening. Thanks ladies for all the support you have given me today.

Where is everyone? I have good news. I've lost another 2 pounds this week. I'm now down 11. I've promised myself a shopping binge when I lose 15 and keep it off for 2 weeks after that. 4 more pounds!

Good Afternoon, Ladies!

I am diligently folowing my workout plan, and eating pretty well, too. I have had a slight setback -- my TM is stuck on 4.0 incline. I normally work at .5, so this is quite a challenge :eek:

Today I walked as fast as I could. I could not run at that incline, it just wasn't happening. I sweated more than I normally do for a run, so I have to believe I burned some calories. Unfortunately, although it's stuck at about 4.0, it reads 0.0, and so it's not displaying the real number of calories burned.

DH is supposed to call today to set up an appt. for repairs, at this point I'm grateful I can use it at all. I'd really be disappointed if I had to stop working out, or rely solely on getting outside. :rolleyes1

Anyway, it's TOM week, so I'm not expecting great things from the scale. I did lose 1.2 last week, so I'm steadily working toward my goal. I think I may not make it by my b-day due to TOM, but I should definitely get there by June 18th when we leave for vacation.

redlight -- You are making fabulous progress! Congratulations! I'm all about the shopping sprees! :woohoo:

Dona -- I do hope your evening turned out better. That was a very very not nice daytime for a birthday. :sad2:

Kat -- I feel so much better since I took that day off. I really needed it. We just found out three programs are closing at work, luckily I am not affected, but it's awful for those staff. I think two more are on the chopping block. Again, I don't believe it's me, but it's unnerving and makes for a tense work place. :headache:

Ok, I'd better get busy again so I don't end up on that short list! :rolleyes1

Ok, TM was only down the one day, DH called the repair service and they talked him through it over the phone. I celebrated my Bday June 8th, the fellas gave me a Wii Fit, which I'm waiting to learn until after our vacay. I did not make my big milestone by the Bday, but I'm the closest I've been in years! I'm hoping to lose a few more lbs before we go, that may be wishful thinking, but I'm going to try!

We leave Thursday for 10 days in FL -- 3 in Tampa and 7 at Universal. I do plan to bring my workout stuff and hit the gym at the hotel in Orlando. I'm also going to try to be reasonable about my treats. I really don't want to lose all the hard work I've put into fitting into that new swimsuit!

Happy Birthday Maria. Congrats on being so close to your weight. Have a great vacation

Happy Birthday Maria!

Despite a bit of indulgence this weekend (vodka and chocolate), I lost another pound!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! My goal has been to lose 5 lbs in 5 days. So far I'm 3/3. Of course, I came to that goal because I had a spike in my weight on Saturday, so I knew I had some liquid it lose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter