150 Club....Care to join??? Continued.

Thanks, tinker girl. I don't know how to do links to threads, so I was hoping someone would start a new one and tell us where to go!

I did my 4 miles on the TM last night, tonight I'm scheduled for half an hour on the bike.

I have a lunch meeting today, so I'll be limited in my choices. That's ok, I'm sure there'll be salad/sandwiches, chips, fruit and cookies. It's not that hard to figure out what I should and shouldn't eat...

I hope we get some new posters, I'm ready for the 150's Club to take off again!

Woohoo!
Maria

I am too tall to be in the 150s without looking ill (least I think I am) but I want to be in the 160s. Am I close enough?

I am too tall to be in the 150s without looking ill (least I think I am) but I want to be in the 160s. Am I close enough?

Of course you are more than :welcome: to join us! We are happy to have you, and anyone else who wants to strive to lose weight. For some of us 150s is a dream, for others a real possibility. Some of us will realize we do look better in the 160s, some might go for 140s.

The point is that we all want to encourage each other, and losing weight is our goal!

Maria

Good Morning, Ladies!

How are we doing today? I did my half hour on the stationary bike last night, and I'm ready for free weights tonight. I've also given up candy and fast/fried food for Lent, so that should help, too.

Let's get this thread going, with a little fun for everyone. Who is your favorite Disney character?

I'm a Belle girl, 'cause we're alot alike. I am a voracious reader, I don't appreciate bullies, and I married a bea -- er, my dh is not the biggest Disney fan...but he's a fantastic husband and father.:lovestruc :cloud9:

Ok, who do you love?

Maria

MEEKO, well all the critters from Pocahontas really. But meeko is so sweet yet so much trouble!

and

EEYORE, but I am trying to focus on more upbeat "role models." BTW has anyone noticed that all of the Pooh characters have some sort of major psychological issue?

Eeeyore-depression
Rabbit-OCD
Roo-ADHD
Owl-narcissism
Piglet- name the phobia
Pooh- well lets just say he is a little slow

I guess kanga is pretty normal and Christopher Robin has created this whole disturbing world in his head so he cant be considered normal!

The other 150's thread was so long that I felt overwhelmed, but with a new one, I'M IN!!!

My final goal is to be 140-145 but my goal for my cruise is 150 and we cruise in 234 days but who's counting:rotfl: I have lost 9.2 since Jan 2, doesnt seem like a lot but for me its HUGE for a couple of reasons:
I HAVE NOT HAD A GAIN
I AM EXERCISING
This is the first time I have stuck with something this long since before I had my son and he is 5&1/2:scared1: guess I cant blame my weight on having a baby:lmao:

Looking forward t meeting all of you

Okay I am back from my 10-day trip to WDW and I am in too. Still trying to figure out what happened to this thread and the other long-running one that I belong to.

I unfortunately did the Deluxe DDP (trip report forthcoming) and it just about killed me, and put on 10 lbs. So although I am not back to square one, I am back to needing to lose more than 30 lbs to hit the 150s. The good news is, though, that I lost most of the 30 lbs I am still down in this time period last year, so I am clinging to that!!

Hope everyone is well!

Wow! You guys are all finding your way here, awesome!:goodvibes

Kat -- So glad you found us again! I can't wait to read your trip report. What was the very best thing about your trip? We're fired up and ready to lose!:wizard:

rkandmjsmommy -- First of all, congratulations on your cruise, I'm sure you will have a blast! You have to tell us all the details! So glad you decided to join us! My ds is 10, and yes, at some point I had to acknowledge it wasn't the "baby" any more:lmao:

Raenstoirm -- I had never thought about the dsyfunctionality of the 100 acre wood...interesting how everyone has a challenge, but together they can accomplish great things!:idea:

Sarah -- Hope you're having a great day!

I'll do a longer post soon and reintroduce myself. Welcome to everyone, tell your friends this is the :cool1: thread!

Maria

Good Morning, Ladies!

How are we doing today? I did my half hour on the stationary bike last night, and I'm ready for free weights tonight. I've also given up candy and fast/fried food for Lent, so that should help, too.

Let's get this thread going, with a little fun for everyone. Who is your favorite Disney character?

I'm a Belle girl, 'cause we're alot alike. I am a voracious reader, I don't appreciate bullies, and I married a bea -- er, my dh is not the biggest Disney fan...but he's a fantastic husband and father.:lovestruc :cloud9:

Ok, who do you love?

Maria

Hello!!
I have been awful the past few days about food... LOL... DH and I stayed home to clean today and last night we did the same and cleaning definitely increases my appetite but I'm hoping to go to the gym tonight and at least punish myself a little... LOL...

As for disney characters I love Aurora and Daisy duck... LOL... they are just awesome and Daisy is super sassy :)

Sarah

Thanks Maria!! I started it today, link in sig. I wrote this one up daily so I have a better chance of actually finishing it. Lost a flash card, though, so no pics until Day 3. :(

I am fired up and ready to lose, too!!

Welcome, jakenjacksmom!! :goodvibes

I would like to join, I have recently changed my diet and for lent instead of giving something up, I am adding in excersize...so I can use all the support I can get!

and My favorite is character is Mulan

MEEKO, well all the critters from Pocahontas really. But meeko is so sweet yet so much trouble!

and

EEYORE, but I am trying to focus on more upbeat "role models." BTW has anyone noticed that all of the Pooh characters have some sort of major psychological issue?

Eeeyore-depression
Rabbit-OCD
Roo-ADHD
Owl-narcissism
Piglet- name the phobia
Pooh- well lets just say he is a little slow

I guess kanga is pretty normal and Christopher Robin has created this whole disturbing world in his head so he cant be considered normal!

BAHAHAHAHA! It sounds like my family.

I would have to say Tink. She has that flirty/attitude. Oh and she has big hips! makes me feel good about me!! J/K

I would like to join, I have recently changed my diet and for lent instead of giving something up, I am adding in excersize...so I can use all the support I can get!

and My favorite is character is Mulan

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Wow! It is so great to see everyone!:goodvibes

Welcome to everyone, new and returning!:welcome:

I guess I should introduce myself, please bear with me if you've heard it all before...My name is Maria, and I'll be 40 in June. I've been married for almost 15 years, and we have a ds10. We live in Boston, I am a transplant from St. Louis and dh is from the NH Seacoast. I am a grants professional with a large homeless services agency, and in my spare time I am a voracious reader and I teach Sunday School. I have been trying to get to the 150s for way too long. I'm at just over 200, so I have to put some real effort into this goal.

DH and I completed the Disney Half Marathon this past January, so you'd think that would have slimmed me right down. I did lose 15 lbs, but my nutrition was poor and I could have done so much better. I do not look like someone who walks fast or could do a race. I am quite flabby, and so I've started to work with weights to try to tone up.This year I am focused on being fit, fabulous and 40! Fit is going to require alot of work and hard choices. Fabulous is a state of mind (I'm working on it), and 40 comes whether I'm ready or not:rotfl:

We are doing the Disney Half again next January, and I'd like to finish faster and have an easier race. I am working out with a training schedule of walking (I'm a walker/jogger/wogger) an hour Monday and Thursday, doing a long walk (5 miles to start) Saturday, 30 min. stationary bike Tuesday and Friday, and free weights/toning Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

I am also doing WW online. I haven't had alot of success, because I haven't focused well on what I'm eating. I'm committed to logging everything, and I've given up candy and fast food for Lent. I'm hoping this will all come together and in a month I will have good things to report. :wizard:

tinker girl -- Of course you love Tink!:tink: That makes perfect sense!

RockinDisney -- I also appreciate Mulan. She's a take charge kinda girl!:woohoo:

BigMama -- :yay: Let's go!

Sarah -- I bet you found that prince "Once Upon a Dream". How's the food coming? I had two donuts last night -- I regretted it almost immediately, so hopefully I'll learn from that. :scared1:

Kat -- I am going to enjoy your report, and I'll look forward to the photos coming!:upsidedow

jakenjacksmom -- I can already tell you're a sweetie!:cutie:

rkandmjsmommy -- ok, ya'll have to get shorter nicknames, 'cause that's just too long to type! :thumbsup2

Raenstoirm -- How are you feeling today? :cool2:

Ok, this is going to be a good nutrition day, I can already tell. I had a Vitamuffin top for breakfast, filling and only 1 pt. I usually bring my lunch, so no issues there -- lean cuisine, fruit and veggies. I'm going to be so busy when I get home, I won't have time to eat! DH has a meeting, so I have to go over homework, cook dinner, :laundy: ,make sure ds gets his shower, and then I can get on the TM -- which means I won't eat until about 8, so tortellini dinner, WW dessert, and I'm all good.

Everyone have a great losing day!
Maria

HELLO EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS CHARLENE I AM 45 YEARS OLD:scared1: ,A STAY AT HOME MOM. I LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY (BRICKTOWN) I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 20 YEARS AND WE HAVE A SON WHO IS GANNA BE 16 IN SEPT.(THATS SCARRY)LAST AUGUST I WEIGHED IN AT 192.5:mad: I COULD NOT BELIEVE I LET THAT HAPPEN TO MYSELF.SO I SET SOME GOALS FOR MYSELF AND WITH HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION I AM NOW DOWN 29 POUNDS!!!I STILL HAVE 13.5 MORE POUNDS TO GO BUT SO FAR I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD I JUST HAVE TO KEEP UP MY MOTIVATION AND CONTINUE TO LOOSE THE REST. I FINALLY RELISED THAT I NEEDED TO CHANGE MY LIFESTYLE NOT JUST DIET AND SO FAR ITS WORKING I THINK IT WAS JUST SETTING MY MIND STRAIGHT AS TO WHAT WAS BETTER FOR ME. DONT GET ME WRONG I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS OF WEAKNESS BUT I HAVE LEARNED TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.WELL THATS ENOUGH RAMBLING, GLAD TO JOIN IN HOPEFULLY BY THIS AUGUST I WILL BE DOWN TO 150!!THANKS EVERYBODY!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts